BY DREFT #71 in Laundry Detergent

leandratorres95@gmail.com t.
Love this detergent and how it made my sons clothes smell sooo good ! Pros are it washes really good not disappointing at all expensive but worth it for my son I would I highly would my baby has eccema and works good on his delicate skin
Teresa T.
Beeville , TX
Love this product! No better way to describe the smell other than "it smells like a newborn baby!" Nice and gentle on my daughters skin but stains are a bit stubborn if get out. Still will definitely be recommending to other mommies.
crystal👑 S.
Houston
I use this for my 4 month old always!!!! Its stage one for newborns! I love the babysmell. I reccomend for babies they have sensitive skin so this is a must! Its a bit pricey but I LOVE IT AND ITS MY ALL TIME FAV FOR MY BABYGIRL
Laura M.
Huntersville, NC
Love this detergent. It smells so good and my little guy's clothes always feel so soft after using this. I sometimes sneak my clothes in with his because it smells so good. This is very affordable and gentle on his skin.
Natalie P.
State College, PA
I enjoy using Dreft detergent. It is very good for washing anything that is delicate! It has a great soft and clean feel that is leaves your clothes with. The scent is great too. Makes things feel super comfy and cozy.
Alexis D.
Prattville, AL
This is by far the best laundry detergent for babies. I love using it because it smells so good and does very well when it comes to stains. It isn't too pricey, but you can't really put a price on anything for a child to me!
Amanda V.
Wouldn't trust my twins' skin to any other detergent. With how often we have to do kaudry for two infants, these products are a dream. Gentle on the girls' delicate skin, gentle on my wallet, and an ethical company.
Camila A.
Conroe, TX
Draft has my heart completely! I don't care if it's $15 a bottle! It smells so good and it gets stains OUT! I always do a double rinse for my kids' clothes, ad it still smells baby sweet when I pull it out the dryer
Jennifer W.
Hartselle, AL
My daughter is allergic to normal detergents so I use this because it is very gentle on her clothing. It has a light but great clean scent and is very affordable. I recommend this detergent strongly for new babies ❤
Jessica L.
Tampa
Gentle and easy to use. Every other detergents have caused a reaction on my daughter except Dreft. It removes stains and keeps colors and clothing soft. A little bit goes a long way so it really is price efficient.