BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Stephanie M.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only detergent i will use to wash my daughters clothes. I️t smells amazing and I️t has never affected her skin in any way! Kind of pricey but I would still recommend
Darian S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love the way this smells and how its perfect to use even for an infants sensitive skin. Ive used this for every one of my kids just like my mom did with my siblings and myself.
Alisha R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Perfect for gentle skin , I’ve used this for both of my children from newborn to age 1 . Cleans their clothes clean & has a clean smell . But light & simple for newborn
Michele W.
helena
I love Dreft to wash my kids clothes in. Keeps the color and keeps them soft and it smells so good. It is a good price for the amount you get and you don’t have to use much as it is highly concentrated. Highly recommend!
Jacqueline c.
I been using this detergent since my babybwas born And i have to say that it works perfect, The stains and all the food in the clothes just go away and the clothes look like new
Ana R.
Huron, CA
It's honestly the best for washing baby clothes. It's the only baby detergent that I use. I swear by it. And it smells so good and does not irritate my baby's skin.
Patience S.
Mountain Home , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love how great this is for my daughters clothing! Soft and silky while smelling great, she has sensitive skin and we've never had any issues with outbreaks or rashes .
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dreft might be the best smelling detergent, I've ever smelled. Only con is it's expensive. It is long lasting though. I only remember buying it a few times when my little one was a baby. It' cleans well and is gentle on clothes, but most importantly it's gentle on baby's skin.
Kristine P.
Long Beach, CA
I use this one since i gave birth to my first baby .. She's allergic to a lot of stuff ..she suffered from severe eczema ...and i tried everything .. Change her diaper change her diet change everything ..and yup i change my detergent to this ..and it works great .. I wash my linen and her clothes with this and it works wonder .. Eczema be gone
Samantha F.
Little Rock, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My little one has very sensitive skin. I was given a bottle of this at a baby shower & fell in love! It is the only detergent that doesn't break him out. It has that wonderful baby smell without all of the dyes and irritants. I now buy this for my expecting friends as a gift. My LO is 6 months & we will continue to use it!