BY DREFT #71 in Laundry Detergent

Winter F.
Mobile, AL
SMELLS SO GOOD!
My son is one now and I probably could just use tide on his laundry but honestly I can't give up that adorable baby smell. I even use the dreft scent boosters.
It gets his clothes clean and the smell is so sweet. Who doesn't love baby smell (it sounds weird but moms will know what I'm talking about)
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Not the most fragrant detergent I've ever used, but it does have a subtle scent that lets you know the clothes have been washed. Pretty pricy for detergent, normally about $20ish a bottle. It's good for babies, but All free and clear is just as good and actually better for my kids who have sensitive skin.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
When my son was a newborn, certain things would break out his skin so his doctor recommended this to me. It’s very expensive but well worth every penny. It smells just like a baby and made his clothing and blankets smell like baby powder. I wash all my bed linens with dreft. LOVE ITT!!!
Michelle G.
Edinburg
I have two children, a five year old and a 2 month old. With both I used dreft because of their sensitive skins. They would break out when I would use regular detergent, but this worked great and smells even better! I mean the pricing could be better but it's workable.
Jarquita B.
Cleveland, MS
Dreft is the best washing liquid for babies. It leaves the clothes smelling really good and it is not irritable for baby. The price is also affordable being that it is for babies. This product was recommended to me and I would most definitely recommend to someone else.
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
This is only laundry detergent we've used for our little one. It is super gentle but still gets all those pesky stains out. It also smells wonderful. It's not too expensive and I would definitely recommend to anyone who has a precious little one in the house.
Rizzy V.
I love using Dreft Liquid Baby Detergent. My number one reason is the awesome way it makes my daughter's clothing and bedding smell. I'm not sure how efficient it is as a cleaner. I've only seen some cloth diapers with stains and it's very expensive.
Alyssa C.
Fountain Hls, AZ
This smells AMAZING. my baby girl has never had a reaction to this. She's 14 weeks old as of now. I only use this for her and I love how you can get it anywhere and it's very affordable. A little bit goes a long way so I don't run out of this fast
Alyssa H.
Punta Gorda , FL
Ever since my fiancé and I had our baby, we've used Dreft over every other laundry detergent. It smells really nice, it's suppose to be really good for the baby (and so far that seems to be 100% true), and it leaves are clothes smelling nice!
leandratorres95@gmail.com t.
Love this detergent and how it made my sons clothes smell sooo good ! Pros are it washes really good not disappointing at all expensive but worth it for my son I would I highly would my baby has eccema and works good on his delicate skin