BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Allison A.
Mount Joy, PA
I've been using Dreft for about two and a half years now and I love it. The scent is great and it doesn't bother my oldest son's sensitive skin. When I became pregnant with our second, I made sure to stock up on it!
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gentle and easy to use. Every other detergents have caused a reaction on my daughter except Dreft. It removes stains and keeps colors and clothing soft. A little bit goes a long way so it really is price efficient.
Rosa O.
Pflugerville, TX
I've been using this for my son since the day he was born. It makes his clothes smell so good like a baby and it makes them really soft. The bottles are very large so you don't have to purchase that often.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Like to use this for my daughter clothing she’s a baby still the only reason because it doesn’t have any harsh chemical like the regular detergent and not that strong smells like baby powder but also soap
Jordan B.
Kingsland, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This detergent is my go to for my daughters clothes. It’s smells amazing and is completely safe for my daughter’s sensitive skin. This detergent is affordable and I would absolutely commend it to anyone.
Sabrina Z.
Jonesboro, AR
I got a sample of this when I was still pregnant unused regular detergent with my baby girl because she wasn't sensitive but when I finally tried this I fell in love. It cleans well and smells amazing!!
Caitlin P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product works wonderfully. It's worked on both of my baby's sensitive skin neither have ever had to deal with outbreaks. It's a little bit more on the expensive side but you get what you pay for
Calista H.
Tifton
I use this for my little one, recommended to me by several different people. I love this for her. Not only does it keep her clothes clean and fresh, but it doesn't irritate her sensitive skin!
Malisha A.
Vancouver, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
One of the only laundry detergents i could use for my son. Has a nice light scent while still being gentle enough on his skin. Noticed his rashes go away since using this definitely recommend
Karen F.
I love how this detergent smells! It also leaves my daughter's clothes super soft. It's gentle on baby clothes and also on the skin. She didn't have any allergic reaction to it.