BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Teresa T.
Beeville , TX
Love this product! No better way to describe the smell other than "it smells like a newborn baby!" Nice and gentle on my daughters skin but stains are a bit stubborn if get out. Still will definitely be recommending to other mommies.
Laura D.
Mt Clemens
You can’t beat the smell of Dreft. My husband even said “Oh, so THAT’S where all babies get their good smell from!” With a fresh-clean scent and the ability to get out the nasty stains, it’s a must. I recommend it for all parents!
crystal👑 S.
Houston
I use this for my 4 month old always!!!! Its stage one for newborns! I love the babysmell. I reccomend for babies they have sensitive skin so this is a must! Its a bit pricey but I LOVE IT AND ITS MY ALL TIME FAV FOR MY BABYGIRL
LaQueshia D.
Orangeburg, SC
My First Baby will be born in January 2018 and I have received this product in samples for signing up for stuff and I must say so far I love the scent and it really does get my son clothes clean before he can actually wear it.
Corina B.
I originally bought this for my baby boy only but after using it for my clothes one day because I ran out of my own...I started buying it for all of us and we love the scent and how it works with all of our sensitive skin.
Laura M.
Huntersville, NC
Love this detergent. It smells so good and my little guy's clothes always feel so soft after using this. I sometimes sneak my clothes in with his because it smells so good. This is very affordable and gentle on his skin.
Rachel E.
Ellijay
I love this detergent! It is gentle on skin, but effective on stains and spit up. It had a baby fresh smell that isn’t too overwhelming. It is a bit on the expensive side, but a little goes a long way! I would recommend.
Natalie P.
Mckeesport, PA
I enjoy using Dreft detergent. It is very good for washing anything that is delicate! It has a great soft and clean feel that is leaves your clothes with. The scent is great too. Makes things feel super comfy and cozy.
Samantha R.
San Antonio , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product has always been a staple in my home ever since receiving it as a baby shower gift for my oldest child. It's got a light scent and keeps baby's clothes vibrant, soft, and clean. It's also very affordable!
Allison A.
Mount Joy, PA
I've been using Dreft for about two and a half years now and I love it. The scent is great and it doesn't bother my oldest son's sensitive skin. When I became pregnant with our second, I made sure to stock up on it!