BY DREFT #71 in Laundry Detergent

Stephanie N.
Amazing baby scent!! This is all I use for my infant. After doing laundry it makes my sons room smell amazing!
Amanda V.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Only detergent I've found that doesn't break out my son's skin. He's 2 already, and I still use this product.
Kaitlyn M.
Saint Charles, MO
I love direct detergent I always use it to wash my newborn clothes just in case they have sensitive skin
alexandria t.
Hayward, Ca
I love it i use it for both of my daughters and it's really good recommend this one for people with kids
Maddy G.
Dreft is the only detergent I use for baby clothes. It leaves their clothes feeling soft and gentle.
Sara C.
Lakeside, OR
Ised this soap for my 2 babies, great scent and wonderful yet gentle cleaning for delicate clothes.
Carrie P.
Only brand I trust with my babies clothes! It has never caused a reaction from them. Smells great.
Ashley N.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Like the way it smells but I would use a more plain soap next time around. This has too much scent
Judy L.
Elmhurst, NY
Not sure if it does anything but I just like the way this product smells with my baby's clothes
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
I LOVE this stuff! It leaves my baby's clothes smelling so good! I love that it is so gentle!