BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Winter F.
Mobile , AL
SMELLS SO GOOD!
My son is one now and I probably could just use tide on his laundry but honestly I can't give up that adorable baby smell. I even use the dreft scent boosters.
It gets his clothes clean and the smell is so sweet. Who doesn't love baby smell (it sounds weird but moms will know what I'm talking about)
Sheena D.
Mililani, HI
Not the most fragrant detergent I've ever used, but it does have a subtle scent that lets you know the clothes have been washed. Pretty pricy for detergent, normally about $20ish a bottle. It's good for babies, but All free and clear is just as good and actually better for my kids who have sensitive skin.
Kimberly F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the way this detergent smells! My baby has not had a reaction to this detergent so a 2 thumbs up in my book but it is pretty expensive. That's the only downfall.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love the smell of Dreft 2X Ultra HE Detergent ? It smells like "baby"! It keeps clothes fresh abs does a decent job with stains as well, it is a like more pricey than other detergents but that's a price I'm willing to pay for my child not having allergic reactions to other detergents.
Heather S.
Love this product. My daughter is almost 2 months old, I’ve been using this even before she was born to wash all of her clothes, blankets, bedding, etc. It’s affordable and smells amazing! I haven’t had to buy a new one yet that’s how long it lasts, a little bit goes a long way!
mariam k.
chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Definitely recommend this to anyone that has an Baby/toddler. Great detergent to start off with when the kids skin is still sensitive. I usually prefer to buy the bigger size just because I do so much kids laundry! My kids are now 3 and I still only use this for their clothes.
Michelle G.
Edinburg
I have two children, a five year old and a 2 month old. With both I used dreft because of their sensitive skins. They would break out when I would use regular detergent, but this worked great and smells even better! I mean the pricing could be better but it's workable.
Jarquita B.
Cleveland, MS
Dreft is the best washing liquid for babies. It leaves the clothes smelling really good and it is not irritable for baby. The price is also affordable being that it is for babies. This product was recommended to me and I would most definitely recommend to someone else.
Rizzy V.
I love using Dreft Liquid Baby Detergent. My number one reason is the awesome way it makes my daughter's clothing and bedding smell. I'm not sure how efficient it is as a cleaner. I've only seen some cloth diapers with stains and it's very expensive.
Alyssa H.
Punta Gorda , FL
Ever since my fiancé and I had our baby, we've used Dreft over every other laundry detergent. It smells really nice, it's suppose to be really good for the baby (and so far that seems to be 100% true), and it leaves are clothes smelling nice!