BY DREFT #65 in Laundry Detergent

Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I absolutely LOVE draft baby liquid laundry detergent. It smells so good (like baby) and its gentle on my baby's skin. I used it for my son and my daughter and I'll use it again if I have more babies.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD
This is awesome for new parents! It smells great and leave the clothes nice and clean. It's a great value and you can get it in bulk at Sams for a good price. Its nice for a baby's sensitive skin.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
Dreft is awesome for newborn clothes. it is makes the clothes soft and I love the smell. I always feel ok with it for my newborn. it doesn't irritate her skin.
heavenly d.
Jeannette, PA
I love this and my little ones skin doesn't have any bad reaction to it. For some of my delicates i will use it since my skin is very sensitive. It works great.
Shawona B.
Cordova, TN
I use this all the time for my kids. I love how this smells and that it makes the keeps clothes so soft and it's not harsh on their sensitive skin.
Aracelys R.
Central falls, RI
I loooooooove using this product a lot. Smells great and smells very soft. I clean my daughters clothes with this detergent all the time
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I am so in love with this detergent that I sneak it into our bedding and towel loads. It's not just for babies! Smells sooooo good.
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Excellent laundry soap for babies and children. Excellent smell and never had an allergic reaction to this laundry soap.
Bria K.
Eastpointe, MI
Love it! Great for my newborn. Smells amazing and cleans well. Makes my daughters clothes smell like clothes should
Stacy T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the results I get using dreft. Clothes are soft and fresh without leaving behind any uncomfortable residue.