BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Rosanna M.
Corcoran, CA
This Baby detergent is the one & only that is sensitive for baby skin & leaves baby clothes clean & smelling good
Paige S.
Houston , TX
My son dad literally bought like 8 of this the day out son was born . I still use it for my son & he's one lol .
Niccole M.
This is by my favorite smell in the entire world! The baby fresh smell and the stain remover in it is amazing!
Stephanie N.
Amazing baby scent!! This is all I use for my infant. After doing laundry it makes my sons room smell amazing!
Marianny S.
newark, NJ
This is the best detergent there is for baby clothes. It has an amazing smell and keeps my baby clothes clean.
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the baby smell to dreft! It makes my kids clothes smell so good, that i almost like doing laundry! Lol.
Samantha K.
My son has had super sensitive skin since he was a baby and Dreft hasn’t bothered his skin at all. No scent.
Heather P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always use dreft for our little ones when they're first born. It smells great and it's gently on their skin
Amanda V.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Only detergent I've found that doesn't break out my son's skin. He's 2 already, and I still use this product.
Allison C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We use dreft on our baby's clothes. It smells so good and it's gentle on her skin. It's just a bit pricey.!