BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Megan G.
Clarksville, AR
Gets my baby's clothes clean and does not break out his skin. It's gentle on him and his clothes. Leaves no residue.
Bria K.
Eastpointe, MI
Love it! Great for my newborn. Smells amazing and cleans well. Makes my daughters clothes smell like clothes should
Brittany H.
Monroe, MI
I use this on my 7 month old daughter's laundry. I know it won't break her sensitive skin out and it smells great.
Stacy T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the results I get using dreft. Clothes are soft and fresh without leaving behind any uncomfortable residue.
Haylee F.
London, OH
Love the smell. I really can't get enough of it! If it was cheaper I'd wash my cloths in it also. Really love this!
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
This detergent smells great and I trust it. I clean all of my baby's clothes in Dreft and I feel it is the safest.
Kylie R.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Love this stuff so much except it is pricey. It smells amazing! I wish I wouls have bought the bigger container!
Jennifer G.
Falls Church, VA
Washes clothes gently and has a really nice scent. I don't really have an alternative to it as I love it so much!
Paige S.
Houston , TX
My son dad literally bought like 8 of this the day out son was born . I still use it for my son & he's one lol .
Rosanna M.
Corcoran, CA
This Baby detergent is the one & only that is sensitive for baby skin & leaves baby clothes clean & smelling good