BY DREFT #65 in Laundry Detergent

Kelly C.
Dayton, KY
Draft gets most of the stains out of my baby's clothes and I absolutely love the smell which lasts
Lauren L.
Ringgold, GA
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents. It cleans great and I LOVE THE SMELL!!!
Allison C.
Mega Parent Expert
We use dreft on our baby's clothes. It smells so good and it's gentle on her skin. It's just a bit pricey.!
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
I use Dreft to keep my infant's clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh. It is high-priced, but it makes my daughter's clothes smell amazing!
Alecia P.
This baby laundry detergent works great. Takes out milk stains that are hard to get out. And it smells great. It's sensitive on babys skin as well.
Tiffany B.
Holden, LA
Love that I don't have to worry about the baby having a reaction to this detergent. It's been wonderful to know that there's a product that we can use for preemie little girl.
Niccole M.
This is by my favorite smell in the entire world! The baby fresh smell and the stain remover in it is amazing!
Angela J.
Never used this product before til I had my third child.Let me tell you it does wonders.Baby clothes smell fresh and clean and soft.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Dreft might be the best smelling detergent, I've ever smelled. Only con is it's expensive. It is long lasting though. I only remember buying it a few times when my little one was a baby. It' cleans well and is gentle on clothes, but most importantly it's gentle on baby's skin.
Codi G.
Jacksonville, FL
I used this for when my daughter was first born and discovered she had ezcema. It's great on sensitive skin. I would definitely buy more if babies came in my future.