BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Allison S.
Ellenton
I love the smell of this laundry detergent! It work so well on my babies clothes. It's like a stain remover in a detergent.
Emily o.
San Antonio, TX
Smells soooooooo good just like a new born baby i love how the detergent doesn't leave the baby with an allergic reaction.
Becky W.
I️ loved having a product that was safe to use on my babies clothes. It was gentle but I️ knew the clothes would be clean.
Angela L.
Huntington, IN
Great for baby items very soft and very clean and baby skin safe. Great price for quality and amount very much recommend
Tiffani H.
Grayson, KY
Excellent laundry soap for babies and children. Excellent smell and never had an allergic reaction to this laundry soap.
Synthia B.
Morrison, TN
Just had a new baby. Love the smell of this. Got all of her things nice and clean. Price is good for quality of product.
Dee D.
Warren
The smell is amazing and it is great for my daughter’s sensitive skin. I would never use anything else for her clothes.
Basha W.
Jonesboro, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product smells really good and I have used it to wash my babies clothes and it has worked like a charm every time!
Kitzia R.
Norcross
Even with a little bit of detergent the clothes smells very nice and the smell stays there for a while at a good price
Megan G.
Clarksville, AR
Gets my baby's clothes clean and does not break out his skin. It's gentle on him and his clothes. Leaves no residue.