BY DREFT #65 in Laundry Detergent

Lexi L.
Pacoima
Perfect for when I had my newborns. Had the clothes feeling soft looking great and smelling wonderful
Ashleyy S.
Valley, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I love the and used it with all 3 of my babies. The smell always brings me back to the infant days!
Kenia B.
new york
I love it I use it for my baby and it cleans the cloths good it leaves it soft and smells very good
Ashleigh T.
Love the smell! I used this to clean all of baby’s clothes and I love it. Clothes are so soft!!!
Mariah R.
Tampa, FL
I love this laundry detergent! This is the only detergent I use for my 7 month old son’s clothes.
Sarai O.
Goldsboro
I used this for my babies clothes ALWAYS as they had very sensitive skin. It solve that problem
Kala W.
Ashland, KY
Love the smell it gives my little boy's clothes! Glad to know it is delicate on baby's skin.
Mikayla B.
Philadelphia , PA
works really well. makes the baby's clothes fresh. no skin irritation. definite worth it
Rose P.
Penn Yan
The smell is amazing and is so gentle on my babies skin love it and will continue to buy
aimee l.
Elizabeth, NJ
Dreft is the best smells great cleans baby messes just fine and leaves soft baby scent