BY DREFT #32 in Laundry Detergent

Dee D.
Warren
The smell is amazing and it is great for my daughter’s sensitive skin. I would never use anything else for her clothes.
Kitzia R.
Norcross
Even with a little bit of detergent the clothes smells very nice and the smell stays there for a while at a good price
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
Mega Parent Expert
This product smells really good and I have used it to wash my babies clothes and it has worked like a charm every time!
Brittney M.
Walla Walla, WA
This product works great for baby clothes. I’m not a huge fan of the smell but does the job. Gentle on babies clothes
Megan G.
Clarksville, AR
Gets my baby's clothes clean and does not break out his skin. It's gentle on him and his clothes. Leaves no residue.
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
This detergent smells great and I trust it. I clean all of my baby's clothes in Dreft and I feel it is the safest.
Bria K.
Eastpointe, MI
Love it! Great for my newborn. Smells amazing and cleans well. Makes my daughters clothes smell like clothes should
Brittany H.
I use this on my 7 month old daughter's laundry. I know it won't break her sensitive skin out and it smells great.
Haylee F.
London, OH
Love the smell. I really can't get enough of it! If it was cheaper I'd wash my cloths in it also. Really love this!
Stacy T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the results I get using dreft. Clothes are soft and fresh without leaving behind any uncomfortable residue.