BY DREFT #37 in Laundry Detergent

Angela J.
Never used this product before til I had my third child.Let me tell you it does wonders.Baby clothes smell fresh and clean and soft.
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love this product keeps my baby's clothes soft and smelling great for a long time all you need is a little don't have to use to much
Esmeralda M.
Tacoma, WA
I absolutely love the smell of baby so i love how this detergent smells it smells like baby powder and it washes clothes very well
Natalie S.
I love this detergent for not only my babies clothes and bedding but also for some of my own more delicate items. Smells great too
Ciara L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The smell of this just screams baby and I love it. I love the smell,how clean it gets your clothes, but I dislike its price!
Sarah R.
West Sayville, NY
I am so in love with this detergent that I sneak it into our bedding and towel loads. It's not just for babies! Smells sooooo good.
Jenica D.
Works good I love the smell and it's good on my boys skin he has sensitive sk8n and it helps with it alot it doesn't irritate it
Gretchen C.
Reno, NV
Super gentle and smells so good. We use it for the whole family and not just the baby. I plan on trying the whole line of stuff
Kierstin B.
Harlan
Love this product! Started using this when my daughter was born and she's 5 months and we still use it! It smells great too!
member-f83e0
Smells terrific! Cleaned my baby clothes well. Didn't get out some baby stains however. Used it for my baby's sensitive skin.