BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Shianne P.
The only detergent I will wash my baby’s clothes in! Great for sensitive skin. A little goes a long way & removed stains and odor so well!
Tyne W.
This product works very well getting the stains out of my babies clothes. Also it smells very good! Highly recommend this product.
Aracelys R.
Central Falls, RI
I loooooooove using this product a lot. Smells great and smells very soft. I clean my daughters clothes with this detergent all the time
Tiara W.
Coeburn
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love, love, love this laundry detergent for babies! I just love the fresh baby smell after I was my little ones clothing and blankets.
sindy m.
Provo, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Keeps my baby girls clothes great smelling and clean. Its helped get out everyday stains. I just love the smell of this detergent too!
KELSEY F.
Waco, TX
Baby girl is so sensitive and breaks out with a lot of things but she does so good with this! Such a gentle product and smells so good!
Angela J.
Never used this product before til I had my third child.Let me tell you it does wonders.Baby clothes smell fresh and clean and soft.
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love this product keeps my baby's clothes soft and smelling great for a long time all you need is a little don't have to use to much
Elora M.
Marlborough, MA
I use it for myself, even tough I dont have kids. The smell isn't too strong but is amazing and it cleans my clothes the way I need.
Kassie C.
Pasadena , TX
I used this to wash all my sons things before he was born. It gave me peace of mind knowing his things were washed with this product