BY DREFT #71 in Laundry Detergent

Jenica D.
Works good I love the smell and it's good on my boys skin he has sensitive sk8n and it helps with it alot it doesn't irritate it
Gretchen C.
Reno, NV
Super gentle and smells so good. We use it for the whole family and not just the baby. I plan on trying the whole line of stuff
Kierstin B.
Harlan
Love this product! Started using this when my daughter was born and she's 5 months and we still use it! It smells great too!
member-f83e0
Smells terrific! Cleaned my baby clothes well. Didn't get out some baby stains however. Used it for my baby's sensitive skin.
Allison S.
Ellenton
I love the smell of this laundry detergent! It work so well on my babies clothes. It's like a stain remover in a detergent.
Becky W.
I️ loved having a product that was safe to use on my babies clothes. It was gentle but I️ knew the clothes would be clean.
Emily o.
San Antonio, TX
Smells soooooooo good just like a new born baby i love how the detergent doesn't leave the baby with an allergic reaction.
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
This product smells really good and I have used it to wash my babies clothes and it has worked like a charm every time!
Dee D.
Warren
The smell is amazing and it is great for my daughter’s sensitive skin. I would never use anything else for her clothes.
Kitzia R.
Norcross
Even with a little bit of detergent the clothes smells very nice and the smell stays there for a while at a good price