BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Angela L.
I have a 4 month old with eczema and we wash his clothes and mine as well. it's a must use product in our home because it's perfect for his skin condition
Heather S.
Boaz, AL
I love Dreft. It smells so good and leaves baby clothes clean and looking good. I enjoy washing clothes and using this product to keep clothes looking new.
Hailey G.
Jacksonville, FL
We started using this when we had our baby but quickly switched to using it for everything when. He was a few weeks old.. The only downside is the price.
Chrissy H.
There are very few things that smell better than freshly washed clothes when I use Dreft. I do think the price is on the high side, but I still love it.
Aidana М.
Maineville, OH
Приятный и весьма сильный запах , что не нужно использовать ещё какие либо освежители , хорошо помогает отстирывать пятна . Весьма эффективное средство
Alexandria H.
Liverpool , NY
My favorite scent ever. Baby!!! I love that it's safe for my baby. It smells amazing and holds its smell even after a long day. Definitely affordable.
Shawona B.
Cordova, TN
I use this all the time for my kids. I love how this smells and that it makes the keeps clothes so soft and it's not harsh on their sensitive skin.
Alecia P.
This baby laundry detergent works great. Takes out milk stains that are hard to get out. And it smells great. It's sensitive on babys skin as well.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think it's great that this is good for the baby and won't irritate her skin, but it doesn't really get out stains well. It smells great though!
Yvonne C.
Hamden , OH
I use Dreft to keep my infant's clothes feeling soft and smelling fresh. It is high-priced, but it makes my daughter's clothes smell amazing!