BY DREFT #71 in Laundry Detergent

Shianne P.
The only detergent I will wash my baby’s clothes in! Great for sensitive skin. A little goes a long way & removed stains and odor so well!
Tyne W.
This product works very well getting the stains out of my babies clothes. Also it smells very good! Highly recommend this product.
sindy m.
Provo, UT
Keeps my baby girls clothes great smelling and clean. Its helped get out everyday stains. I just love the smell of this detergent too!
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
Love this product keeps my baby's clothes soft and smelling great for a long time all you need is a little don't have to use to much
Julia B.
Pound, VA
I love the smell of this detergent. I used it for my son until he was 9 months old. The only con is the price. It is way over priced.
Kassie C.
Pasadena , TX
I used this to wash all my sons things before he was born. It gave me peace of mind knowing his things were washed with this product
Elora M.
Marlborough, MA
I use it for myself, even tough I dont have kids. The smell isn't too strong but is amazing and it cleans my clothes the way I need.
Natalie S.
I love this detergent for not only my babies clothes and bedding but also for some of my own more delicate items. Smells great too
Esmeralda M.
Tacoma
I absolutely love the smell of baby so i love how this detergent smells it smells like baby powder and it washes clothes very well
Ciara L.
The smell of this just screams baby and I love it. I love the smell,how clean it gets your clothes, but I dislike its price!