BY DREFT #71 in Laundry Detergent

Stephanie W.
Parkersburg, WV
Dreft detergent is perfect for my infants sensitive skin. I recommend this product to all new moms!
Brittany r.
Macon, GA
My baby's skin is so sensitive that everything else breaks him out. I'm glad I found this stuff. I just wish it was a little cheaper
Raquel R.
Temecula, CA
Super soft for your baby's sensitive skin. It's a little pricey but it last a long time.
Trista B.
Rittman
I used this detergent for all her clothes it kept her from having an allergic reaction to soaps and scents use this for your newborns it's a true life saver
Taylor B.
My baby is super sensitive to product and dreft has been the only detergent I can use since he was born. It works wonders and so do the other dreft products!
Angela L.
I have a 4 month old with eczema and we wash his clothes and mine as well. it's a must use product in our home because it's perfect for his skin condition
Shelbi D.
Laurel, Ms
This is the best baby laundry detergent on the market. It smells so fresh and clean. It also cleans even the dirtiest baby clothes like they are brand new!
Chrissy H.
There are very few things that smell better than freshly washed clothes when I use Dreft. I do think the price is on the high side, but I still love it.
Alexandria H.
Havelock, NC
My favorite scent ever. Baby!!! I love that it's safe for my baby. It smells amazing and holds its smell even after a long day. Definitely affordable.
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE
I think it's great that this is good for the baby and won't irritate her skin, but it doesn't really get out stains well. It smells great though!