BY DREFT #30 in Laundry Detergent

Samantha I.
Everyone told me to buy this for my newborn, in all honesty it was a good product, but I would always end up buying regular detergent. Worked just fine. I love the smell of this though, very calming and soothing for a baby.
Alisha K.
Middleboro , MA
I think dreft is really over priced but I still love the product and continue to buy it. My daughter has bad eczema and this detergent has never irritated her skin. And I am absolutely in love with the smell.
Amber B.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I absolutely LOVE draft baby liquid laundry detergent. It smells so good (like baby) and its gentle on my baby's skin. I used it for my son and my daughter and I'll use it again if I have more babies.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD
This is awesome for new parents! It smells great and leave the clothes nice and clean. It's a great value and you can get it in bulk at Sams for a good price. Its nice for a baby's sensitive skin.
Emily B.
Lees Summit, MO
I find this product to be way to heavily scented. I do not want my little baby to be wearing clothes that reek of perfume. I don't find that this gets stains out any better than normal (unscented!) detergent and I do not see what about this makes it good for babies.
heavenly d.
Jeannette, PA
I love this and my little ones skin doesn't have any bad reaction to it. For some of my delicates i will use it since my skin is very sensitive. It works great.
Amber G.
Cleveland, GA
Dreft is awesome for newborn clothes. it is makes the clothes soft and I love the smell. I always feel ok with it for my newborn. it doesn't irritate her skin.
Taylor B.
My baby is super sensitive to product and dreft has been the only detergent I can use since he was born. It works wonders and so do the other dreft products!
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this detergent for all her clothes it kept her from having an allergic reaction to soaps and scents use this for your newborns it's a true life saver
Angela L.
I have a 4 month old with eczema and we wash his clothes and mine as well. it's a must use product in our home because it's perfect for his skin condition