BY DREFT #65 in Laundry Detergent

Jessica M.
Lightly-scented gentle detergent. I really like this but I wouldn't go out of my way to use it for anyone but a small baby. It definitely doesn't get out stubborn stains. This is mainly the detergent I wash new clothes and blankets in to get all the chemically store scents out.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Dreft baby liquid laundry detergent is I think a great product just because you never know if your baby is allergic to anything that's in AR detergents and so the fact that they make a special detergent for kids is great I think it's amazing I've always used it with my kids
Vicki B.
Topeka, KS
This is the only detergent I used for my daughter's clothes when she was a baby and now it's the only one she uses for my grandson. I have even used this on my clothes when I ran out of my regular detergent and it gets out stains that other detergents leave behind.
Tara S.
Lake Jackson, TX
We LOVE Dreft in this house! I'm such a believer that I won't use any other products for our baby's clothes! We set it to the kid cycle on the washing machine, and the clothes come out looking bright, fresh and clean. Can't beat the price/quality!
Kimberly M.
The very first detergent I used on my little one's clothes when he was born. I instantly fell in love with how wonderful it left it. He didn't have any allergic reaction to it so major plus! I recommend people using this detergent!!
Awilda C.
My number one baby detergent. It's pricey but worth the buy. Dreft is consent rated which means you only need less than the top filled and leaves the baby clothes smelling fantastic. Well like baby, I absolutely love it.
Vicki M.
Los Angeles, CA
I have three kids and since birth up until they are like two I have used dreft it's so fragrant in a baby smell. It's so yummy. I just want to sniff it. This size can cost around $15 it's pricey but it's for your bundle
Tabby C.
Very expensive but never gave my daughter a skin irritation and smells nice. I prefer the other free and clear brands because they are much cheaper and also gave no reaction. These go for about $15 for a small bottle
Jodi H.
I loved the way this made my baby's clothes smell. And they were really soft. She has sensitive skin like me and I even used this to wash my clothes. The only downside is it's not very big and it's a little pricey
Daniela I.
Cleveland, OH
Great for my 2 year olds laundry. Also, great to get out stains. Just pretreat by putting some on stain for 15 mins prior to laundering and watch the stain disappear, while being gentle on my baby's skin!