BY DREFT

Chasity T.
Belden, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I washed everything for my niece in this washing powder! I love the way it smells! It is kind of pricey especially for a baby! However I will continue to buy because nothing is this soft and gentle on her clothes!
Cynthia  N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have been using this detergent for 4 Years now & I absolutely love it. The scent & gentleness of it. 2/3 of my children have sensitive skin, I cannot use any other brand or their skin dries up really bad.
Catherine L.
Ravenel, SC
I wish this were unscented so that I could use it for my newborn clothes as well. We use it for all our clothes and our older child’s clothes since we are all around the baby a lot and I do recommend it for that (as long as you don’t mind a pervasive scent of baby powder!). It does help keep laundry smelling fresh even after a run in the dryer
Elva C.
ribera nm
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
love the scent of this detergent. it leaves my children's clothes super soft and it gets most of the job done. my kids have sensitive skin and this detergent is the best for them it's the only one that is gentle enough on their delicate skin
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this for my son. He has psoriasis, n this seems to be the one detergent that doesn't make him itch, or break out in hives. I wish this product went on sale more, n was cheaper. I use this on everyone's bed sheets, just because I love the softness it gives. Plus the smell. Oh my gosh! The smell is the BEST PART! I love the way it smells
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband wears compression socks that they recomend that are washed with this detergent. We like it a lot.  The containers last us a long time since that is all we use it for.  It is a little on the expensive side but with the coupons you can always find it is not that bad of a price for us for how long it lasts us.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this Dreft detergent! It’s a go to gift for new moms. It has a wonderful smell and keeps the baby’s clothes nice and soft. I don’t have to worry about it on their sensitive skin. I use it for my kids until they are about 1 and then I switch over to normal detergent for them. I would highly recommend this product
Toby W.
Manchester, PA
Always worked great with my kiddos. I don’t recommend this if your children are sensitive because it does have a little bit of a scent to it. This product is on the expensive side but again great for babies!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everyone knows the most number one doctor recommended detergent for kids is dreft, but I use it for the entire family at times and no one complains. Lol I guess we all like smelling like little babies around the house. And this is the only detergent that didn't break my boys or family out. So I say YES to all moms!!!
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
SMELLS SO GOOD!
My son is one now and I probably could just use tide on his laundry but honestly I can't give up that adorable baby smell. I even use the dreft scent boosters.
It gets his clothes clean and the smell is so sweet. Who doesn't love baby smell (it sounds weird but moms will know what I'm talking about)