BY DREFT

Abbigail F.
Abbigail F.
Sacramento, CA
I actually loved my dreft, I wasn't bothered by the smell and I loved how soft and clean my daughters clothes turned out. it is extremely expensive and I think the baby shout does the same trick at a cheaper price but I had a coupon when I purchased this product and I purchased the bottle that had 96 loads and I am just now running out of this. I didn't need to use much on my daugters clothes per wash. However I did also use this product along with baby oxiclean. so maybe that is why it didn't smell bad to me
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Such a great laundry detergent. I bought this at Walmart but I've seen this at other stores as well. I love how its designed specifically for baby's clothes. It's affordable and the scent smells amazing. I recommend to other mothers out there or for those who have kids with sensitive skin or for people who have sensitive skin themselves. This works great. I will buy again.
jasmin t.
jasmin t.
This is a great laundry detergent its more expensive then other kinds but this laundry detergent will do the job! This is the only soap I would use on my daughters clothes until she was 2yrs old. It's also has a light scent to it. I recommend for other parents to use this on there children's clothes especially if they get allergic reactions to other laundry detergent.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Whittier , CA
This is the laundry detergent that I use for my child. I love the scent and so does my son. I have had no troubles with this detergent, which says a lot because my son has sensitive skin. It is pricey but if you can find coupons to use on it, it makes it worth it. I love this detergent but wish it was a lil bit cheaper. Regardless, great product.
kathy w.
kathy w.
Fernandina Beach, FL
i do my laundry while i babysit my grandkids every week. i wear white polo shirts to work,,, 2 or 3 days a week. alot of my customers and fellow employees have asked "how do i keep my whites so white" "I ALWAYS TELL THEM THAT I JUST USE DREFT BABY LAUNDRY DETERGENT to do my laundry."
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
used Dreft for my kids clothes when they were baby's. Its suppose to be gentle and hypoallergenic on their sensitive skin. It was ok but got expensive to buy and really wasn't good at removing stains out. So I started to buy all free and clear and it worked much better.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Parkton, NC
Overpriced, overpriced, overpriced. Will never purchase again. It is marketed to be gentle and safe for babies skin, but with the loads of chemicals how is this gentle or safe? It does not remove stains well at all so it is useless against baby stains.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Right before my son was born I bought a bottle of dreft to wash all his clothes in and get them ready for his arrival. I couldn't believe how gentle this laundry detergent was and how amazing it smelled. I washed our bed sheets and all with this!
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Mega Parent Expert
I love this soap..it's the only detergent I use on my babies..they will not get rash on there skin..the smell is incredibly good..it smells like a clean baby..it's a little on the pricey point but it does its job so totally recommend it
Christine H.
Christine H.
The best detergent for children.....hands down! I like that it's thick and you don't need that much, for it to do its job. It's very effective for kids of all ages. It's very affordable, it will last you a long time.
Romi G.
Romi G.
Any good alternative to Dreft?