BY DREFT

• "For a first time parent try it out!" in 1 review
  • "Left their clothes soft and smooth and clean. " in 1 review
Kathryn P.
Charlotte
Anyone with a baby should definitely be using Dreft to wash their clothes in. It keeps all of the harsh chemicals that other laundry detergents have away from your baby's soft, delicate skin. Don't take a chance of having your baby's precious skin develop a rash. Take care of their skin. Use Dreft.
Hallie M.
Cortland
I used draft for my son as a newborn. The smell is amazing and it was good to know it wouldn’t be harmful to a baby. The price is a little high when there are other brands that have baby detergent that works just as well. Overall I’d use it again in the future if we have another baby.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I bought these travel size ones and we do travel a lot and these has been my fav!! Really no more worrying about baby cloths and can wash them anywhere with one time use travel size packs .
Samantha C.
W Henrietta, NY
This detergent smells great and takes out stains, but still contains some harsh chemicals. Also P&G hasn’t disclosed some of the other ingredients listed in the detergent. I would recommend something more plant based for baby clothes since their skin is so sensitive.
Joyce d.
Love lov this detergent . I used it for my daughter. It has a very slight scent but good. It was good to remove stains especially since babies spit up a lot. It was very affordable and mainly purchased it at Costco or target. overall a good detergent for babies
Kadee S.
My son has very sensitive skin. I have tried other detergents, but my son breaks out in a rash from them. Dreft has been my go to detergent from day one. I love that they have also come out with the scent crystals to keep my son's clothes smelling fresh longer.
Brittany M.
For the first few months after my son was born his skin was SUPER sensitive. This was very effective and gentle, I even used it on our whole families clothes for awhile after his skin adjusted. I would recommend to anyone with allergies or sensitivities
Latissa G.
Orland, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was something I thought was totally a waste of money but I received it as a gift for my baby shower and I've been using it since. It keeps there clothes soft and comfortable with then without any irritants. A must for first time mommies especially!
Kaitlin R.
This is my favorite Laundry Detergent to use on my daughters laundry. Not only do I love the smell but it works at getting rid of stains and smells. It is a little pricey but you can usually find good sales on it. I would highly recommend
Mia B.
Hereford , TX
My son had very sensitive skin as a newborn and even now as a toddler, so Dreft is our go too!! His clothes always looking new after a wash doesn’t fade or leave stains in his clothes! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Is this available is travel size or pods?
Courtney F.
Kingsland, GA
Is this necessary to use? Or can you use regular laundry soap for the whole family?