BY DREFT

• "For a first time parent try it out!" in 1 review
  • "Left their clothes soft and smooth and clean. " in 1 review
Kathryn P.
Charlotte
Anyone with a baby should definitely be using Dreft to wash their clothes in. It keeps all of the harsh chemicals that other laundry detergents have away from your baby's soft, delicate skin. Don't take a chance of having your baby's precious skin develop a rash. Take care of their skin. Use Dreft.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
I bought these travel size ones and we do travel a lot and these has been my fav!! Really no more worrying about baby cloths and can wash them anywhere with one time use travel size packs .
Samantha C.
W Henrietta, NY
This detergent smells great and takes out stains, but still contains some harsh chemicals. Also P&G hasn’t disclosed some of the other ingredients listed in the detergent. I would recommend something more plant based for baby clothes since their skin is so sensitive.
Joyce d.
Love lov this detergent . I used it for my daughter. It has a very slight scent but good. It was good to remove stains especially since babies spit up a lot. It was very affordable and mainly purchased it at Costco or target. overall a good detergent for babies
Kadee S.
My son has very sensitive skin. I have tried other detergents, but my son breaks out in a rash from them. Dreft has been my go to detergent from day one. I love that they have also come out with the scent crystals to keep my son's clothes smelling fresh longer.
Latissa G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This was something I thought was totally a waste of money but I received it as a gift for my baby shower and I've been using it since. It keeps there clothes soft and comfortable with then without any irritants. A must for first time mommies especially!
Mia B.
Hereford, TX
My son had very sensitive skin as a newborn and even now as a toddler, so Dreft is our go too!! His clothes always looking new after a wash doesn’t fade or leave stains in his clothes! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Un M.
New York
This is the worst detergent ever !!!have very bad odor, doesn’t clean anything , and cloth are very hard ,so be ready to wash the clothes over again .

Wanted to return back , then put it back on the shelf and totally forgot to take it back to the store

Now , my money goes to garbage
Amanda C.
Orlando , FL
I find that a little bit of this product goes a long way. Granted its an expensive bottle of detergent no matter what kind of sale is on but at least it lasts with plenty of suds. The clothes smell awesome after use too !
Alexis L.
turlock ca
I started using this after I had my babygirl, because I got the baby version of this detergent and fell in love with it, smelled beautiful and made clothes feel softer. This is now my always detergent!
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Is this available is travel size or pods?
Courtney F.
Kingsland, GA
Is this necessary to use? Or can you use regular laundry soap for the whole family?