BY DREFT #1 in Starch

Specially Formulated For High Efficiency Machines. Gentle For Baby, Trusted By Mom. For Babies 0-18 Months #1 Choice Of Pediatricians Contains No Phosphate High-Efficiency Washers Work Differently, So They Require A Specially Designed Detergent. Only The Use Of He Detergent Helps Ensure The Proper Performance Of Your He Washer. Made In Usa see more...

• How long should you use Dreft for your children's clothing until ...3 Answers
Ang T.
I love and enjoy using this detergent. It's prefect for my 2month old son. Been using it since he was born and haven't had any problem. It's very gentle, no harsh chemical and leaves his clothes clean, soft and smells great! The best part is that you don't even need drying sheets! It's optional but I do use the boost with this to give it a better smell and softer.
kuku k.
My sister recently had a baby and as a fan of Tide she tried Tide Free as it is a bit less expensive than Dreft. She realized that Tide Free was not removing the funky smell around the collar that the baby clothes got from dribble. She switched to Dreft and it works so well. It is worth the extra money.
Ashley M.
Okatie, SC
Our go to baby detergent! Although it may seem a little pricey, this detergent does its job and is perfect for your baby's soft, newborn skin. We have purchased it at numerous locations and even have used it on our clothes along with the baby's!
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
This detergent works and has pretty packaging but thats all i can say thats positive about it. It has a nasty powdery smell that stays on even after you wash the baby's clothes. Also it seems to be leaving my baby's clothes very dry and brittle.
Taylor R.
Dreft is my favorite detergent. I started using it when i was pregnant and I loved the sweet smell of baby. I have been impressed that it cleans out pooped through clothes and dried on baby food without all the harsh chemicals. Sometimes I even wash the adult clothes in it! It’s a bit expensive to use all the time so I’m sure once I dont have a little baby anymore I will only save it for special occasion washes
MacKenna C.
knox
I love this detergent! Leaves my baby's clothes smelling like the typical "baby smell." I wash all her clothes, bed sheets, covers and all! Very affordable. around $12 for the whole thing! i've been using this detergent since my daughter was born and i'm not disappointed. highly reccommend!!
Jacqueline V.
Lilburn, GA
I have to babies. And each has skin problems. But with this soap I feel comfortable that it won’t irritate or make them flare. The scent is not strong and doesn’t mask anything. Leaves their clothes smelling like babies. And of perfume like some brands do.
Melissa M.
I first heard of Dreft and started using it a couple of months after I found out I was pregnant. I chose Dreft as the detergent to wash my son's clothes with since it was scent free and I heard it was a safer choice from any possible allergic reactions and/or skin irritation that may be caused from using regular laundry detergent. My son's clothes did not smell like much after a wash but they were definitely clean.
Casey H.
Bellingham
Love this product!! My daughter is almost 4 months old and I've been using Dreft since before she was born! I used Dreft to wash all her clothes prior to her birth and I continue to use it for all my babies clothes, bibs, burp cloths & bedding! It works wonders on formula stains & dried up rice cereal! Absolutely love the smell! It's such an intoxicating smell!! Love Dreft!! I'm dying to try other Dreft products!
Bridget V.
Fresno
I love using Dreft 2x Ultra HE Detergent for my baby's clothes. Spit up can sometimes be really hard to remove and tend to leave stains. This laundry soap is baby and mommy approved and leave the clothes looking just as clean as when we first put them on. I recommend to all mommies out there!
Taylor K.
Akron, Oh
Mega Parent Expert
How long should you use Dreft for your children's clothing until you can use regular brand detergents?