BY DREFT #1 in Starch

Specially Formulated For High Efficiency Machines. Gentle For Baby, Trusted By Mom. For Babies 0-18 Months #1 Choice Of Pediatricians Contains No Phosphate High-Efficiency Washers Work Differently, So They Require A Specially Designed Detergent. Only The Use Of He Detergent Helps Ensure The Proper Performance Of Your He Washer. Made In Usa see more...

• How long should you use Dreft for your children's clothing until ...3 Answers
Taylor R.
Dreft is my favorite detergent. I started using it when i was pregnant and I loved the sweet smell of baby. I have been impressed that it cleans out pooped through clothes and dried on baby food without all the harsh chemicals. Sometimes I even wash the adult clothes in it! It’s a bit expensive to use all the time so I’m sure once I dont have a little baby anymore I will only save it for special occasion washes
Jessica L.
McDonough, GA
The draft HE detergent was great for everyone in my household but me. Ironically, the only detergent I have tried that doesn’t make my allergies go haywire is Tide and now that I’ve switched to free and clear I’m never having issues. Anyways, this product did its job and is very gentle but I would still test it on something small (like your socks) before doing a lot of clothes in it if you have sensitive skin
Jenny J.
Draft is literally the best laundry detergent for babies and children. My son has a skin allergy and this soap has made it better. This laundry soap is kind of expensive, but you can always find deals in Sunday adds and there is always manufacturers coupons in the Sunday paper for this laundry soap. I would highly recommend this soap for anyone who has babies or even small children!
Becky S.
Milton , WA
This Dreft baby detergent is amazing! I have used it for each of my 3 kiddos when they were babies. My toddler has ultra sensitive skin, so I still use it for his stuff. This is great quality laundry soap, it works well to clean laundry and gets tough spots out easily, yet it’s super gentle in the skin. Definite must have for all babies in my opinion!
Brittany N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Three children later it’s the only brand I use. Not only does it get out those tough spitup stains but it also acts as a baby cologne and smells amazing! Sometimes it’s best to price match (as some retailers are more expensive) but Dreft 2X Ultra HE Detergent can literally be found at all of the major retailers and drug stores!
Crystal J.
Dallas, TX
Perfect for sensitive skin, i am a new mom and have washed pretty much everything our baby girl will come in contact with, with this and it just gives me a sense of comfort that it's safer for her skin and ours overall. Especially having dogs in the home washing with a scent free product helps with allergies significantly.
Christine C.
Gila Bend, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this so much! I recently stopped using it cause she's 3. I used this since before she was here.. It made her clothes smell so good and keep that baby smell to her clothes, carseat,  playpen,  and bassinet,. I used this on all her things.  I loved how clean it left everything. The baby scent lasted awhile too.
Katerine L.
Stigler, OK
I started using this product since the first time I bought baby clothes and baby blankets for my daughter! I still use dreft on all of her clothes and baby blankets and even her washable toys! Dreft smells so amazing and she has not broke out from it once. Sometimes, I even wash my clothes in dreft as well. :)
Bianca A.
Naples
I absolutely love Dreft. My kids and I have pretty sensitive skin and it's difficult to find a detergent that we can use without having to endure itchiness and rashes.  Dreft 2X Ultra HE Detergent Is perfect for washing again and again with great results and an amazing clean laundry smell!
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Makes the babies clothes smell so good, I give it a 4 out of 5 because sometimes it will not remove the stains from a leaking diaper. But all in all I do like it for the washing his clothes. Keeps them sort and smelling nice and I don't have to worry about him getting any reactions from the detergent.
Taylor K.
Upper Sandsky, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How long should you use Dreft for your children's clothing until you can use regular brand detergents?