BY DREFT

• Can I use regular detergent with this?9 Answers
  • This detergent helps the clothing you no allergy to babies?2 Answers
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I really like Dreft detergent, its gentle on babies skin and smells great , works well on, Soiled and stains clothing. I recommend. This product and use it myself .I find Dreft to be priced well, not too expensive. Fits in our low budget home, and most of all safe on babysit skin.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Liquid Detergent is the best detergent for getting out all of those messy baby stains. We all know how hard it is to get that formula smell, and stain off of the babies clothes. Dreft works great! Have your baby looking and smelling (well clothes anyways lol) fresh! It isn't harsh either. Very gentle on your newborns skin.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Shelby J.
Garland
My son was born and immediately allergic to everything poor guy. He has HORRIBLE eczema and the only detergent we could use for his clothes without him having a horrible reaction and breakout was Dreft. It was perfect for his extremely gentle and sensitive skin. If you have allergies, skin conditions, or just overall sensitive skin this is the perfect detergent. I recommend this detergent to all my friends and family.
Chasity T.
Tupelo , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I washed everything for my niece in this washing powder! I love the way it smells! It is kind of pricey especially for a baby! However I will continue to buy because nothing is this soft and gentle on her clothes!
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite detergent ! I always use it when doing laundry for my family! Leaves the clothes feeling soft and fresh! Highly recommend it ! Great buy and value ! It does last me about a month! I have 2
Little ones so I am
Constantly doing laundry!
Shakiema H.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite detergent for my l little one. It smells amazing, it is a bit pricey but it is very effective and worth every dollar.

My little one has eczema and this is the only detergent that is sensitive for her fragile skin.
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product of the time for my 12 month old baby it is great for his delicate skin since he can't get rashes very quickly I use this product and it is great it is expensive but it is worth it there's an also a cheaper one that I forget who makes that's cheaper all I think in that one is great too
Tiana M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dreft is the only laundry detergent I get for babies it has a great value its not pricey at all I noticed it is effective for sensitive skin as well I usually purchase it at any of my local stores for a great retail price I definitely will only use dreft
Jedda S.
Poughkeepsie
Love the fresh light and clean scent this detergent gives my children's clothes! It's hypoallergenic so I don't have to worry about my child breaking out. Tough on stains yet leaves clothes feeling very soft. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sasa s.
Can I use regular detergent with this?
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
This detergent helps the clothing you no allergy to babies?

Amazon