Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Dreft

Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Detergent is specially made for newborn babies' delicate skin. That's why it's the #1 Choice of Pediatricians and has been trusted by moms for over 80 years. So swaddle your newborn in fabric washed with Dreft's hypoallergenic...

Where is the cheapest place to get this.
Start your review of Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Richmond Hill, NY
My baby hasn't arrived yet, but i used this to wash his clothes before he wears them and i love the way it smells its a nice soft smell. one thing i do not like at all is the size of the detergent for the price :/ other than that its great
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Draft was the only detergent I would use for my babies. It smells SO good. Never irritated them. Did I mention how good it smells? Lol it really does clean the clothes better than regular detergent. A little shout doesn't hurt either :)
I bought this when my son was a baby after hearing horror stories of regular detergent and there sensitive skin, but I only bought the one bottle and then just used my regular detergent. I never really saw a difference using Dreft.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love the all and clear free of des and scents! It's gentle on your clothes and safe and gentle not only for baby skin but anyone with sensitive skin. It's a little pricier than most but it's also a safer detergent for us.
I love this detergent. The smell is so nice, it keeps my baby's clothes smelling great, very soft and it keeps it clean as well. It's very gentle on her skin even though it has a bit of a scent. I highly recommend this!
S Ozone Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Sometimes it doesn't get the smell of the milk out or maybe I'm just packing the washing machine too much but it's smells great and I even want to wash my clothes with it
Use this detergent for my precious child & gets all the odor out somewhat of stains but he outgrows clothes fast so I'm okay with it not getting all the stains out
Woodside, NY
This detergent is amazing and very gentle so you can wash your baby's clothings with it. I recommend it because it makes the clothes soft and isn't harsh on the skin. I recommend it for people with eczema as well.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was my second choice of detergent I wanted in my laundry room. My husband loves the fresh baby smell! My son isn’t bothered by the fragrance. It removes stains and good for sensitive skin.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would give this 5 stars if it didn't cost so dang much. Washes clean and leaves my daughters clothes smelling great. She had highly sensitive skin and this is the only thing that works for her.