Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Dreft

Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Detergent is specially made for newborn babies' delicate skin. That's why it's the #1 Choice of Pediatricians and has been trusted by moms for over 80 years. So swaddle your newborn in fabric washed with Dreft's hypoallergenic...

Where is the cheapest place to get this.
Start your review of Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent El mejor detergente de ropa de bebés a mi parecer es este. El aroma es increíble y deja la ropa suave y limpia sin irritar la piel de mi bebé. El precio es accesible y rinde bastante, lo recomiendo :)
Forest
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Amanda S.
Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
After my now 9 month old son had a bad allergic reaction to another “made for baby” laundry soap, we switched over to dreft. And since have had no problems. The smell is pleasant and it gets his clothes clean as well. I’ll continue to purchase this laundry detergent to use on my babies washables.
I use this for our towels- keeps them clean, fresh, and prevents any skin irritations that can be caused by more aggressive soaps like tide. Between this & 2 cup vinegar rinse the towels at our house & fhe vacation rental we own are all still very fluffy & absorbent. This is my recipe for whites in our front loading LG (into the drum before adding laundry) - 1/2 cup of this -1/2 cup borax -Mixture of hot water & oxi-clean stirred up well *In fabric softener dispenser: vinegar *Detergent depends on whats being washed: -LeBlanc for our linen bedding, -Tide for white slipcovers -Deft (stage 2) for our towels.
Brentwood , CA
I have used Dreft Laundry Detergent since my first son in 2003 and now recently using it for my baby boys clothing, I have used Dreft on all 5 of my children's clothing. I love that it's so gentle on the clothes and on their skin. It doesn't fade the colors and they come out smelling so good and feeling so soft. As a mother of 5 I highly recommend Dreft!
Bloomville, OH
I use for all my children's clothing until around 6 months of age. I love that this product is safe for their skin and really does get the clothes clean. Unfortunately it is so expensive so I start to mix with the laundry soap I use at 6 months to switch and save on costs. But, I highly recommend new parents use Dreft for the little ones.
Oak Harbor, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love dreft for my babies clothing! It smells so good, it makes me excited to do her laundry. It works very well on her messy clothes, it is definitely needed at this stage in life. It is a bit more expensive, but a great detergent.
Dacono, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this to wash my son's clothes as well as cloth diapers. It gets all the baby food stains out and removes buildup from diapers. It can get a little pricey though. Overall I would recommend this.
Wilmington, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works just as good as the regular stuff. I don't feel or see a difference in our clothes. But the only thing I don't like about this product is the price. Is price for people on a budget.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this detergent. Babies have sensitive skin and mine usually have eczema on top of that. My baby does not need anything extra irritating her skin. I have washed all of her clothes, blankets, bibs and anything else of hers with this since before she was born. She has never had any issues with irritation. I also wash my nursing bras and cloth pumping supplies with Draft. It smells absolutely heavenly.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was introduce to Dreft years ago and I think Dreft is one of the best baby detergents in the market right now. It's very important to wash the old and new baby clothe right away to prevent skin irritation. Dreft is the right detergent to do that work, not only for baby clothe, but for those with sensitive skin in your house. I use Dreft for the whole family. I highly recommended.