Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Dreft

Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Detergent is specially made for newborn babies' delicate skin. That's why it's the #1 Choice of Pediatricians and has been trusted by moms for over 80 years. So swaddle your newborn in fabric washed with Dreft's hypoallergenic...

Where is the cheapest place to get this.
Start your review of Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Southaven, MS
When my daughter was born this was my go to detergent because it was soft on her skin and didn’t irritate her and it smells yummy
Elgin, IL
Use this for our newborns clothes, sheets & other items. There is definitely a distinct smell to this detergent but it isn't bad.
Amarillo, TX
i love that i use this in my sweet girls laundry! it's hypoallergenic, which i love! plus i love the smell it give the clothes.
Altoona, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Breaynna W.
This is the only baby laundry detergent I use! Great for babies with sensitive skin, and I love that it isn’t overly scented.
Toledo
I used dreft laundry detergent with my first child. It was nice, smells good and got my son's clothes clean. No complaints
Hawthorne, CA
When i first had my baby i had to see what laundry soap would be best for me. And when i found out about dreft... Wonders..
Seattle, WA
Subtle fresh sent, use just a little bit for a super clean load of laundry! Love the ingredients and lack of odd chemicals.
Beaumont , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the way this smells and it worked good for my son it did not break him out. Was very impressed with this detergent
Preston , ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pricy for sure and not really worth the price! I love how gentle it is and the smell. I've found it online and Walmart
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I tried this one, it's definitely good for sensitive skin but Tide smells better and seems to clean my clothing better.