Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Dreft

Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Detergent is specially made for newborn babies' delicate skin. That's why it's the #1 Choice of Pediatricians and has been trusted by moms for over 80 years. So swaddle your newborn in fabric washed with Dreft's hypoallergenic...

Where is the cheapest place to get this.
Start your review of Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent uploaded by Christina K.
Baby approved! It's soft and gentle for my baby and smells so good just like a baby and it lasts a long time too. I will definitely buy again.
Used with all 4 of my kids while they were infants. Cleans efficiently and smells great, yet gentle enough to not irritate a newborns skin.
Acme, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this for my babies clothes. It has s nice clean sent. It is perfect for my babies sensitive skin. It is very effective and affordable.
Chanute, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the way this detergent smells, but I hate the price. I find that buying another brand of sent/dye free detergent is just the same.
Suwanee, GA
Leaves my baby's clothes smelling good. Not very good with tough stains. Overall I enjoy the smell. Reminds me of when she was a newborn.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby and I absolutely love Dreft laundry detergent! It smells and works great. It is a little pricey but what baby products aren't?
Very good to use with newborns who have sensitive skin. I love this product, might even continue using forever and I love the scent.
Dreft is a good product, but I think its over priced for all it does. This product works the same as any free and clear laundry soap.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good for baby and toddler stains. Wish it wasnt so pricey. I would probably use it on all our clothes my husband can be a mess to.
Ravenswood, WV
Clothes always smell fresh and new. Never had a problem with irritation from it on the skin. Always gets the kids clothes clean.