Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Dreft

Dreft Stage 1: Newborn Detergent is specially made for newborn babies' delicate skin. That's why it's the #1 Choice of Pediatricians and has been trusted by moms for over 80 years. So swaddle your newborn in fabric washed with Dreft's hypoallergenic...

Where is the cheapest place to get this.
Start your review of Dreft 2X Ultra Baby HE Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Smyrna, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Amazing product! I have used it on both of my babies and it has worked great. Plus it's got that vanilla fortune cookie scent to it that just smells amazing
Fairfield
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My first baby had very sensitive skin a lot of things ould rash him. So i started using this and i felt comfortable knowing it wasnt harsh on my babies skin
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Leaves my babies clothes feeling soft and smelling good and most importantly clean! Doesn't bother my baby in way and that makes me happy with this product!
Cumberland, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have used Dreft for my babies first year. It smells good and does a good job in most stains but not all. Also this may be the reason for my babies eczema.
Norwalk, CA
I loved Deft used it for my 1st born and now with my 2nd, it's wonderful on their skin, even doctors recommend this detergent. The smell is an added bonus.
Atlanta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE the way this smells! It feels like they have figured a way to bottle the natural smell of baby but also make it a baby safe and friendly product!
Camby, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am in love with Dreft for my girls I use this laundry degerent for their clothes. The fresh smell lasts longer and keeps there skin from breaking out.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I started using this for my son before he was born, became so addicted to that fresh baby smell that now I was hubs and my clothes with this as well.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Safer for babies, kind of pricey, but worth it. Got quite a few at my baby shower so I haven't had the need to buy any. Effective and lasts forever!
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
If you have a new born I recommend that you get this. My family has used it for all the children. It works so well and doesn't give your baby a rash.