DreamWorks Madagascar S'Mores Jungle Party™ Cereal 14.5 oz. Box uploaded by Kelly M.

BY DREAMWORKS

MOM Brands® We're family owned and we put families first. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
This has become my new favorite cereal. until a few years ago... I didn't have a fave cereal because the one I loved was discontinued... until I found this one and holy moly... so delicious!!!!!! I love how its 2 cereals combined. golden grahams and coco puffs together with marshmallows... #yum.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I bought this for my preschool child as a snack. He absolutely loved this cereal and I enjoyed it also. Flavorful and fun.