BY DREAMTIME

A spa girl's best friend. DreamTime's soft and comfy Hot Diggity Dog melts away tension and eases sore muscles. Just pop the pup in a microwave for a minute and drape him around your shoulders. He'll comfort and calm, or help ease you to sleep. Microwavable Aromatherapy Wrapbr Heat Cold Aroma Therapy Relieves stress and tension from the body and mind 2 Microwavable for heat and therapy and Freezable for cold therapy 3 Natural plant herbs cinnamon, clove and eucalyptus for true aromatherapy that lasts for years Hey there! I m Hot Diggity Dog.I d like to be your friend and be true until the end. I ll comfort you when you re sad, and rejoice with you when you re glad! I ll heat you up or cool you down ~ I m simply the best dog to have around! I hope we get to know one another, cause I know we ll love each other Filled with natural plant herbs cinnamon, clove and eucaly see more...

Vee V.
Vee V.
Cicero, IL
It's perfect when you have a headache or have any body aches including cramps. You can either microwave these for a warm soothing feeling or you can leave it in the fridge for a nice cold relaxing feeling.
Kadisha R.
Kadisha R.
Metairie, LA
Great for lonely dogs who have just lost their mate etc! Should try for dogs who have anxiety or a hard time sleeping
molly b.
molly b.
Nfjhejrbghebfvhjbhjfvbheqbfuigheurihjnfjvn;kq uhqfuihweuihfuiwhuifhruihefhuiehfguihefiugheuif