DreamTime Pampered Soles Foot Cozys

by DreamTime

As seen on the "Favorite Things" Show in 2002. DreamTime Foot Cozys work heated or cooled to comfort tired tootsies. Filled with rejuvenating cinnamon, clove, and eucalyptus. One size fits most . Pampered Sole Foot Cozys THESE Cozys weren t made for walkin - so kick back and enjoy plush, healing comfort for soles in distress. Dream Time s renowned Pampered Sole Foot Cozys provide comfort and calm for aching feet. Covered in luxurious fabric, Foot Cozys may be heated or cooled for therapeutic, as well as beauty benefits. The signature aromatic fill boosts relaxation with cinnamon, clove, and eucalyptus. Heat your Foot Cozys to comfort cold, tired feet or help relieve arthritic pain. Use with Beso De Luna® Body Balm for an at-home spa experience. Chill your Foot Cozys to reduce swelling associated with sports injuries, hot days or long hours on your feet. This product is pa

Are they comfortable?
Has anyone tried these? They look fabulous! What was your experience? Worth the money? Thanks!
Start your review of DreamTime Pampered Soles Foot Cozys!
How would you rate this product?
Louisville , KY
I would like to try these!! It's a great idea!! You can relax your feet and still walk around if you have to! Great for a busy mom!!
Quanah, TX
Omgggg these look amazing and perfect for someone that gets cold easy! I love having warm toes!
London, ON
Decorator Expert Level 2
These look to be so comfortable on the feet, especially since I stand on cement floors all day at work, these would be nice to slip into after a long hard day !
Toronto, ON
I need to win these. I need these in my life. They look. So. Comofrtable. I. Want. Them!!:)