BY DREAMTIME INC

Chelsey M.
Pinckney, MI
i don't have the cat one but i have the poler bear one and it the same it is long last ing it also has lavender in it so it smells really good. it makes me feel distressed i love it more than those junky orbits filled ones those suck. i would recommend it to anyone who has trouble sleeping like me!!!!
Vianey C.
Texas
Great item for a cat person. Awesome gift idea for a couple laughs and it doesn't just look great but is very comfortable. Very cute and seems like a good price for what it is most likely getting this for a gift for someone.
Shelby W.
Eau Claire, WI
I love this pillow got it for my little sister she loves it and takes it every where. I would buys again for my other family members! Great product right here everyone. Buy it now.
Jacy H.
Eau Claire, WI
It's really comfortable. Fun to sleep with. I've never used this product but I have heard it's really good. It's a really good value and especially long lasting.
Margaret C.
I love this pillow it's very soft and adorable! I use it every day and it is great. The pillow is great for sleeping and is nice to haveūüźĪ
Lakiesha B.
philadelphia, PA
Got this for my daughter she loves it so much she sleep with it every night its so soft and fluffy now I have to order my son one lol.
Emma B.
Omg this looks amazing. I've never tried it but just by reading up on it I totally want it now!!!
Carmen F.
springfield oregon
I love this little guy!! It's so warm and cozy, and makes your eyes and face feel great!!
Katii M.
New Carlisle, Oh
I love this so much! I'm a cat person and this suite me so well! I will get another soon.
Airon Z.
Atlanta, GA
It's so soft and fluffy and hypo allergenic. It's the perfect snuggle buddy at night
Emmaline P.
This is adorable, but what purpose does it serve? would letting an actual cat sleep on your face have the same effect as this product?
Denilma R.
Paraíba
Blue Yes
Denilma R.
Paraíba
What do you Think of This cat? Pink or red?
jenny p.
Streamwood, IL
Where can i purchase this?
Melissa L.
Can you put this in the microwave? Does it have a scent?