BY DREAMTIME #74 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Inner Peace Eye Pillow FIND inner peace and a positive outlook that only true rest can bestow! Dream time s Inner Peace Eye Pillow is a sensory relaxation tool for easing stress and tension, allowing you to rest deeply.  The luxurious silk fabric calms and cools to the touch.  Filled with our signature flaxseed blend enhanced with lavender, chamomile and orange peel, the Inner Peace Eye Pillow applies gentle acupressure to tired eyes, taking the edge off headaches, sinus discomforts and eye puffiness, while the soothing aromatherapy yields total relaxation. This product is packaged in an attractive, reusable box that can be used to store the Inner Peace Eye Pillow when not in use. Dream ; see more...

• Where I can buy it? Thanks 1 Answers
  • Does this help anyone with sleeping?1 Answers
  • What is inside of this pillow? And what's it made from? Any irrit...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly w.
Michigan City, IN
I have not Used this I really want to it sounds perfect seems to smell good too
And sounds like a restless sleep to me I cant wait to purchase
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I love these. They are peaceful and relaxing. They smell great and last long. Worth the money. And I recommend.
Michele A.
New Britain , CT
I love to put these in the freezer to chill them, it helps decrease puffiness and sinus issues. The smell is great, it's not super overpowering. Very relaxing to just lay back and chill out with this eye pillow.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Decorator Expert
This sounds really cool. i cant sleep with out my normal eye mask. id love to test this one out sometime. i think I'm going to google this and learn more about what it is exactly.
SALLY M.
Decorator Expert
Love my eye pillow it's soft and really helps with my headaches. Very easy to clean just remove inside pillow and wash the pillow case. Just hear this in the microwave less then a minute and place on forehead. I spray the inside with seveal different aromatherapy oils
Alicia S.
Decorator Expert
Has anyone tried this? I have recently heard that sleeping under weighted items, like a weighted blanket, is comforting and helps people sleep well. Anyone try this and feel this way?
Eva  V.
Columbus, OH
Does it really help you to sleep?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy it? Thanks
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Id like to know too.
Kelsey R.
Waynesville, MO
Tell me about this pillow. Do you like it? Anything off about it ?