HealthFirst AidMedical Tape & Bandagesdream theory
Dreamtheory 15 lbs Faux Mink Weighted Blanket

Dreamtheory 15 lbs Faux Mink Weighted Blanket

by dream theory

This weighted blanket brings ultimate luxury comfort to your room. Designed for improving your sleep quality, reduce anxiety and be more productive through the day Dimensions: 48"x72". Premium minky weighted blanket, super soft, breathable and smooth to the touch.. Evenly distributed glass beads to prevent movement and noise while you are sleeping. Hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and odorless. Weighted Matters: 15-pound weighted blanket is suited for 90-150 lbs. individual. the 20-pound weighted blanket is suited for a 150-200 lbs. individuals. This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.. Faux Mink: Made from Polyermic Fibers. Care: hand wash or spot clean only. Do not Machine wash. Do not iron. Lay flat to dry.. Imported. Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales . Web ID: 9011945.

Faux Mink: Made from Polyermic Fibers

Dimensions: 48"x72"

Web ID: 9011945

Weighted Matters: 15-pound weighted blanket is suited for 90-150 lbs. individual; the 20-pound weighted blanket is suited for a 150-200 lbs. individuals

Premium minky weighted blanket, super soft, breathable and smooth to the touch.; Evenly distributed glass beads to prevent movement and noise while you are sleeping. Hypo-allergenic, non-toxic and odorless; This item purchased online must be returned to the vendor by mail only. This item cannot be returned to Macy's stores.; Imported

Does this blanket stay soft over time and with cleaningDreamtheory 15 lbs Faux Mink Weighted Blanket?
Start your review of Dreamtheory 15 lbs Faux Mink Weighted Blanket!
Marsha  J.
Baxter, TN
Dreamtheory 15 lbs Faux Mink Weighted Blanket uploaded by Marsha  J.
Dreamtheory 15 lbs Faux Mink Weighted Blanket uploaded by Marsha  J.
I am in love with my new Weighted Blanket. It’s plush mink on one dude and comfy cotton on the other side. The blanket is well constructed and feels like a big, warm hug when you wrap it around you. I’ve suffered from anxiety for my entire life and never sleep well but last night with this blanket comforting me I actually slept for more than an hour or two. I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from anxiety or has sleeping problems.
Ariana A.
Dover , PA
This blanket is what makes me sleep at night. I was skeptical about getting one but I finally did and it was the one of my best decisions yet. It’s so super soft and comfy and I don’t know if I would be able to sleep without it.
Alexandra S.
Dreamtheory 15 lbs Faux Mink Weighted Blanket uploaded by Alexandra S.
absolutely amazing! the perfect weight and texture! a little bit pricey but it’s so worth it, i would improve the product by having the weighted beads be evenly distributed. overall i’m very satisfied and would 100% recommend this product to others!