by Dreaming Tree Wines
Ask a Question
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Winchester, VA

Do you drink Dreaming Tree for the taste or for the association with Dave and his creativity?
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Nov. 1, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Definitely for the taste- though the DMB association makes for a great dinner conversation.
Celina M.
Celina M.
July 31, 2016, 4:29 a.m.
Taste and affordability.
sasha d.
sasha d.
July 9, 2016, 8:43 p.m.
I think a little bit of both. Love Dave Matthews but the wine is definitely good too.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Feb. 29, 2016, 11:12 p.m.
Only because of the taste...
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Feb. 17, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
To be honest I picked it up in the store because I am obsessed with DMB. But I continue to buy the wines because they are honestly so good.
Len C.
Len C.
Feb. 11, 2016, 5:21 a.m.
The taste. I didn't even know. I just thought it was really good wine.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Dec. 25, 2015, 8:27 p.m.
I picked it up because I was intrigued by the label and description, and didn't even realize the association with DM until I had polished off the bottle!
Jess G.
Jess G.
Oct. 28, 2015, 8:29 a.m.
Initially for DMB but was surprised that it is great. Everyday is a staple at our house.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sept. 19, 2015, 6:59 p.m.
I will admit I bought it because of Dave. Over all it was alright!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Aug. 22, 2015, 3:13 a.m.
I have to admit I bought it because of the association with DMB but really liked it. It is a go to wine when I'm not sure what's for dinner.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
July 16, 2015, 12:12 p.m.
No I don't drink
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
July 16, 2015, 11:51 a.m.
The interest for it came from Dave, but its really good, so that's what keeps me coming back.
Heather R.
Heather R.
July 6, 2015, 4:19 p.m.
Both, good wine and love to support an artist I enjoy!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Feb. 28, 2015, 12:36 a.m.
Originally it was because of Dave, but now it's my favorite & it wouldn't matter who made it.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Jan. 25, 2015, 2:27 p.m.
Not a DMB fan but this is my go to wine! Love the taste and the price is perfect!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
May 11, 2014, 10:28 p.m.
Well, I tried The Dream Tree Crush because it is popular at my local store and I was curious. I was not a fan, it's a bit too dry for me. And, although I am a big fan of DMB I had no idea that this wine is associated in any way to Dave Matthews, but it is interesting.
Mary D.
Mary D.
Dec. 9, 2013, 5:56 p.m.
I am not a DMB fan at all, but I do appreciate his wine. The 2011 cab is priced well, and has great flavor.
Mercedez L.
Mercedez L.
March 19, 2013, 5:01 p.m.
I drink it for the taste! Such a great red blend.

Join Now