Dreaming Tree Wines
By Dreaming Tree Wines
#34 in Wine
Courtney B.
Winchester, VA

Do you drink Dreaming Tree for the taste or for the association with Dave and his creativity?

January G.
January G.
1 year, 3 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Both, but they are great tasting wines.
Bridget B.
Bridget B.
Middleboro, MA
1 year, 6 months ago
Definitely for the taste- though the DMB association makes for a great dinner conversation.
Celina M.
Celina M.
1 year, 9 months ago
Taste and affordability.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
1 year, 10 months ago
I think a little bit of both. Love Dave Matthews but the wine is definitely good too.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Mountville, PA
2 years, 2 months ago
Only because of the taste...
JimiJo F.
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
2 years, 3 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
To be honest I picked it up in the store because I am obsessed with DMB. But I continue to buy the wines because they are honestly so good.
Len C.
Len C.
Frisco, TX
2 years, 3 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The taste. I didn't even know. I just thought it was really good wine.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Portsmouth, VA
2 years, 4 months ago
I picked it up because I was intrigued by the label and description, and didn't even realize the association with DM until I had polished off the bottle!
Jess G.
Jess G.
Stevens Point, WI
2 years, 6 months ago
Initially for DMB but was surprised that it is great. Everyday is a staple at our house.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Sartell, MN
2 years, 8 months ago
I will admit I bought it because of Dave. Over all it was alright!