BeveragesAlcohol & MixersThe Dreaming Tree

Dreaming Tree Red Blend Red Wine - 750ml Bottle

by The Dreaming Tree

Dreaming Tree Red Blend 750ML

Package Quantity: 1

Offers juicy red fruit with nice mid-palate weight; Ripe, raspberry jam flavors with some vanilla and mocha notes; Delicious with pulled pork or vegetarian stuffed poblano peppers

Form: Liquid

Size: 750 ml

Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature

Alcohol Percentage: 13.5

Net weight: .75 liter

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dreaming Tree Red Blend Red Wine - 750ml Bottle!
Joelle R.
Buffalo, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I absolutely live the dreaming tree brand. Firstly , if you've ever heard the song the dreaming tree. it's beautiful. written by DMB. easily listening, beautiful and sparks emotions. Dreaming tree wine is similarly easy drinking, flavorful and at an amazing price . I love red wine , and this in addition to the dreaming tree Can and Pinot are a delight.
Kellan F.
Decorah, IA
LOVE THIS RED WINE! It is so smooth and delicious it goes down easy- I chose to review the red blend however I would also highly recommend the Cab— I am a huge Cab girl. Worth the price it’s not that much more than other options!

Looking for your answer?