BY TOMMY HILFIGER

TOMMY HILFIGER Dreaming is Tempting, Inviting, Seductive. Fragrance Notes: A delectable fragrance with succulent peach, an inviting bouquet of white petals, white woods and sensual orris. Net Weight: 3.4 oz. see more...

Marcella B.
I love this scent. My dad bought this for me and I’m so sad I used it all up, I must rebuy! It’s a beautiful light scent, but definitely try in store before buying everyone’s nose is different!
Vivian M.
Northport, AL
I purchased this after using a sample. I loved how the bottle looked and how the scent smelled on me. I couldn't find a comparison and I loved it. I found that this tended to wear off quickly and it wasn't something I wanted to rub off. Wish it was more long lasting
Samsara W.
New Castle, DE
This product from Tommy Hilfiger has such a sweet and certainly dreamy smell.. The lasting affect it has on your skin and clothes is amazing!!!
Angelique B.
DUVALL, WA
Beautiful floral smell. I love this perfume and go through it very quickly. It is very subtle and not over powering.