Dreamies Cat Treats 60G Cheese

Is this like [product:temptationstm-classic-treats-for-cats-tasty-chicken-cat-treats]?
Where do you purchase these treats?
My cats absolutely adore these they even grab the packet and rub off with it good luck x
Start your review of Dreamies Cat Treats 60G Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa S.
Selma, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Paella loved them. This product is very affordable. The packaging is easy to open. There could be more flavors . It may have been a little easier to find easier than some other brands. The packaging color is a plus!!
crystal J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
2,242 reviews
These just happen to be on sale one week so I purchase them all of them but the older cat did not and neither did my tiny kitten
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,726 reviews
My cats loves these treats and I would put them in their food. I loved that they had different flavors. When I get another cat, I will get these treats again.
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Somrhing chesey for are friends lived it he was running fast and now i would recommend this for all cats awsome he lived it
maija T.
my cats are very very picky when it comes to treats, but with these treats my cats go crazy. i really recommend if you’re looking for good treats for your cat that is picky towards treats. my cats absolutely love these!
Tiffany S.
Portland, ME
My cat is obsessed with dreamies. He is so picky and will not eat any other snacks. Unfortunately for him though, he’s had too many and is now on a low calorie wet food only diet. Maybe can have dreamies again when he is down a few inches.
Danielle H.
Farmville, VA
My kitty loves this stiff she can't get enough of it at all she goes nits when o shake the bag and knows exactly what's coming
emily F.
my cats love it so much and it’s their favourite treat, and they like the chicken ones that come in an orange packet i think, i recommend you buy. And i would definitely but again. Your cat/cats will love it!!!
Lizbeth G.
I think it’s a good product because I have friends that buy that brand and there cat loves it and it doesn’t smell bad as the other ones!!!!
teresa M.
Salem, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves dreamies. He will sit there and wait till I give him a treat. He only gets weekly treats on Sundays. He knows when it's time and he chomps it down. I am glad I found these treats. Just wish they had coupons once in awhile to save money.