BY DREAMGEAR

Builtâ in liâ ion rechargeable battery. Highâ class aluminum surface. Stereo unit with usb charging. With volumeâ /+ and preâ /next + good microphone for handsâ free function. play any music via bluetooth transmission from iphone,ipad, smartphones and laptops with bluetooth. automatic bluetooth pairing function. Can connect automatically without reâ pairing once the product has been paired. aux in for wired connection see more...

Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 4
I love this speaker! This is my go to speaker when I need something to take with me to the beach or to the park. It has great sound quality and gets very very loud. It connects easily to my phone and tablet and was very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

I like the color but especially I like how well you can hear the music.
You can also synchronize it with other devices so that you can listen to the music you record on them.
I have taken it a couple of times to the beach and without problem we have been listening to music all day with this
JESSIE T.
Hinesville , GA
How good is this compared to others like it