BY DREAMGEAR #31 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

charge up to 2 ps4 controllers simultaneously. led charge indicator for each controller. includes ac adapter. see more...

Buy on JCPenney
Desiree G.
This is a great a product and we love it in my household. This is a must for any gamer. It looks stylish and organized while it's recharging your controllers on this docking station. God purchase.
Harrison H.
Woodstock, GA
Buying batteries constantly is a hassle, and is costly. With a charge station like this? You buy it once, and charge your controllers whenever you put them down! It's easy to use and wonderful for saving time and money!
Adrian L.
Colton, CA
This is pretty handy and works well. It charges your controllers and it gives you a place to store them when you aren't playing. It's also pretty cool looking, it gives the gaming setup a futuristic look.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
It's so convenient to just be able to put your controllers on this after play no they have a safe place and that even charging at the same time no more switching out the remote control batteries for the game controller batteries has restored family peace LOL
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
Not sure how the charging station works but my husband charges his remotes by a cord and I think he would like it if he didn't have to use a cord to charge his remotes.
melissa l.
Great product... I highly recommend this to anyone interest in it.. My friend told me I should look into it and I did and I was so super happy about it!!!
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
This charging station has made gaming so much more enjoyable it works great and I don't have to worry about batteries dying or finding some when They do.
Kenth G.
Él cargador de de los controles del súper vídeo juego PS4 es lo mas cómodo para cargar y proteger los controles del juego lo recomiendo.
Hayden Y.
This is super convenient to have and I definitely do not regret purchasing it! A cable is nice sometimes but I prefer this.
ricardo g.
horas de diversion excelente producto facil de usar recomendado 100% para toda la familia comprendo si pueden sin dudar
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
Is this still being sold ?? Or has it been outdated?
Pamela D.