BY DREAMGEAR #33 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

charge up to 2 ps4 controllers simultaneously. led charge indicator for each controller. includes ac adapter. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Harrison H.
Harrison H.
Woodstock, GA
Buying batteries constantly is a hassle, and is costly. With a charge station like this? You buy it once, and charge your controllers whenever you put them down! It's easy to use and wonderful for saving time and money!
Adrian L.
Adrian L.
Colton, CA
This is pretty handy and works well. It charges your controllers and it gives you a place to store them when you aren't playing. It's also pretty cool looking, it gives the gaming setup a futuristic look.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
Not sure how the charging station works but my husband charges his remotes by a cord and I think he would like it if he didn't have to use a cord to charge his remotes.
melissa l.
melissa l.
Great product... I highly recommend this to anyone interest in it.. My friend told me I should look into it and I did and I was so super happy about it!!!
jessica l.
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
This charging station has made gaming so much more enjoyable it works great and I don't have to worry about batteries dying or finding some when They do.
Hayden Y.
Hayden Y.
This is super convenient to have and I definitely do not regret purchasing it! A cable is nice sometimes but I prefer this.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
This looks interesting I never tried it before but I will like to have one. The color are really nice I love it
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Indio, Ca
It's a great charger dock not only does it charge two controls at a time but keeps all the wires out the way.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Medina, OH
This is a great product! It charges your controllers and haa a place to stkre them when you don't need them!
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
This is a good product and works well! My hubby loves it and we will definitely be buying more.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Bronx, NY
Is this still being sold ?? Or has it been outdated?
Pamela D.