BY DREAMGEAR

The Dual DOCK is the most convenient way to stay in the game. Charge 2 Wii Remotes at the same time using the 2 included rechargeable battery packs. Simply replace the batteries and the cover of your Wii Remote with the included rechargeable battery pack and place in the dock to begin charging. The LED indicator will let you know when the batteries are fully charged. The rechargeable battery packs can be charged with or without it the Wii Remote. Now there is no need to search for another spare battery for your Wii Remote. Input Voltage: 5 V DC. Charges 2 Wiimotes at the same time. Charges even with Nintendo Wii console powered off. 2 Rechargeable battery packs. Led charge indicator. see more...

Michael H.
York, PA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I was not the biggest fan of these chargers for my Wii remotes. After so many usages the one remote just wouldn't charge unless it sat it perfectly on the charger and even then it would charge super slow if it charged at all. This might have been an issue with just my unit which happens sometimes but when I took it back to get it replaced the same thing happened with another unit! So needless to say I got a different brand. I mig have had bad luck and got two bad units but who knows. I wouldn't recommend it.
Noemi D.
This dock charges my controllers fairly quickly. In about an hour or less, I'm good to go. If you don't have something like this, you should definitely check this one out.
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
Are these unlimited remotes ?