BY DREAMGEAR

This starter kit includes everything you need to use, store and carry your nintendo dsi. the 18-piece set comes with headphones, a carrying case, car charger, docking station and much more. use the set to make the most of your video game system. see more...

chris l.
Piney Flats, TN
I was a little disappointed as the photo looked like it included a wall charger for the base. It does not. If I had known that I would have made a different purchase. Everything else was fine.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Got this for our daughter several years ago for her DSI and we loved this. It had everything she needed in one.
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
This is such an aging product my kids LooooooooooooVE it haha! def worth price and quantity amazing
Brian s.
Canada
What a great product it contains everything you need in it and what a great brand it's made from quality and it's very useful
I recommend it
April B.
Hamilton, ON
We picked this up for our son a few years ago. It has come in handy as we are on the road a lot.
Cassie J.
Verdun , QC
Great price and my son is happier then ever and did I say durable also I love Target