BY DREAMFIELDS

Dreamfields® Angel Hair®.
Healthy carb living.
Digestible carbs 5g per serving**.
65% lower glycemic index*.
Excellent source of fiber.
Guaranteed great taste.
*Based on Dreamfields pasta glycemic index of 13, regular pasta glycemic index of 38. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
I know Dreamfields had some issues with nutrition claims but my A1C is what matters to me. I can eat Dreamfields 1 or 2 times a week and my blood sugar levels remain stable and my A1C comes back in normal range. It takes like any other pasta only I actually like the taste better! It's great!
Trisha L.
Dream fields used to be my go to as someone who has to watch their carbs. Now the packaging has changed and they no longer claim to be 5 carbs. What happened?
Annie K.
I'm not how this pasta assists with dieting, but it cooks up and tastes exactly like ordinary pasta.
Melissa O.
Kathleen, GA
SO GOOD!! You can't even tell that these are low carb noodles. They taste exactly like regular noodles, but without the guilt.
Karen L.
Hershey, PA
I prefer the dreamfields brand of pasta, and love the taste of it. I never have an issue cooking it, and I never feel the food coma after eating it!