DreamCloud

DreamCloud is a luxury hybrid mattress combining the best latex, memory foams, tufting and coil technologies throughout 8 hand constructed layers, to provide the best sleep money can buy.

Is this bed good for side sleepers?
Start your review of DreamCloud!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis B.
Shawnee, KS
DreamCloud uploaded by Alexis B.
I received this product in exchange for a social media post, but am coming to write a review here since we LOVED the mattress so much! It is super heavy, plush, and supportive all at the same time. Really is a dream. The most comfortable mattress I’ve ever owned! #sleep #comfy #cozy
Diana Marcela  C.
Glen Allen, VA
DreamCloud uploaded by Diana Marcela  C.
DreamCloud uploaded by Diana Marcela  C.
This has been one of the best purchases we’ve done. The mattes is soft but yet has structure. It is very comfortable and the only downside is that now I don’t want to leave the bed.
Carleigh T.
Spindale, NC
I’ve replaced my old mattress with the Dreamcloud, and it’s definitely dreamy! Really impressed with the quality of this mattress. It arrived quickly and while it was reasonably heavy, it was easy to get into place and release the vacuum seal. The bed quickly sprung to life, it’s crazy to know how compact they can get a whole encased coil mattress! The top feels plush and I like the light springiness, it’s a pleasant change from the dense rock my old Tempurpedic was. I can sleep on my stomach again and not be uncomfortable! I have pretty severe back issues, and this is comfortable in every position. I tend to fall asleep on my back and move to my side during the night, and in both positions my back feels supported. The mattress has a 365 night money back trial period, but I highly doubt I’ll ever need it.
Shantanu K.
Phoenix, AZ
A pretty heavy mattress approximately 85lbs and is all loaded with memory foam and springs. I love it most of the times but still get backache sometimes and I feel I should switch but then I just turn it the other way and let it breath for a while. The 10 year warranty helps if there are any issues but have not used it till now so not sure.
Sierra W.
Mattresses are one of the things I never mind spending a bunch of money on, I have depression so sometimes all I want to do is sleep all day, and even when I don’t, I love taking naps, my bed is my safe place, so I make sure I get one that’ll last and that’s comfortable, I’m also a side sleeper, and this mattress is worth every single penny, dreamcloud is the perfect name for it
Crystal S.
Browns Summit, NC
I love everything I bought from dream cloud the percale sheets are everything and the mattress is like a cloud , not to soft but not to firm . It’s beautiful as well . I couldn’t be happier with this choice of mattress. Lifetime warranty!
Cyndi G.
Larimer, PA
Our DreamCloud hybrid mattress has been a total lifesaver for us!! Our old mattress was lumpy and worn out and mt husband was waking up multiple times a night. Since we got our DreamCloud he is able to sleep through the night and has less back pain. The mattress itself is on the firmer side but also kinda spongy from the gel foam. It stays nice and cool even with two adults, a cat, and a dog snuggled up in it everynight. It's also quieter than mattresses that I've had in the past. My only complaint is that it is very heavy and was difficult to maneuver when we moved. As far as it's actual function and value though it's an excellent mattress and hands down the best one I've ever owned.
Mary  E.
New Britain, CT
We bought our dream loud about 4 months ago. They aren't the lowest priced mattresses on the market, but are worth every dime!! They're nice and thick, luxurious, and do not transfer any motion. They have hand tufted cashmere covers that are sooooo soft to the touch and one of the nicest guarantees on the market. It's helped my back pain so much, I cannot imagine if we had made the mistake of choosing another mattress. And their shipping was very fast!
Jade H.
We LOVE our DreamCloud mattress. My husband is a BIG man, and we wanted a mattress that could support his height and weight, without sinking early on! This has exceeded our expectations and we love it!
Kara M.
Osceola, IN
Oh this bed really does feel like you are in a cloud. It is not so soft you sink into the bed tho, but it's not hard as the floor either. Feels like an amazing trip to a nice hotel. I would absolutely recommend dreamcloud to anyone looking for a new mattress.