BY DREAMCATCHER INTERACTIVE

The ultimate fight between good an evil! They can run. but they can't Hyde Product Information I, Doctor Henry Jekyll, had made the irreversible decision to end my research efforts to separate the Good and Evil that reside in every person - and lie within the very soul of every human being. Since the death of my wife, all I had left was my beloved daughter, Laurie, to whom I would have given more than my life. The day Laurie was kidnapped, everything changed. Crazed with anger, my only option is to break down the door that separates my present from my past and to reactivate my laboratory equipment in order to bring Mr. Hyde back to life. Awaken the beast lying dormant within. Product Features A game of action and suspense in a magnificent horror-fantasy setting. Over 50 intense hours of gameplay. An original and twisted horror fantasy gaming environment. Run, jump, climb and attack your way through 40 intense levels Unique characters and level bosses unlike you've ever seen! Begin in the dark and unnerving atmosphere of 19th century London and see your way through asylums, caves, a trainyard, a cemetery and more. One character, two completely different ways of playing: Jekyll or Hyde System Requirements Windows 95, 98, Me Pentium II 400MHz 64MB RAM 12X CD-ROM drive Analog gamepad compatible 8MB DirectX compatible 16-bit video card DirectX compatible sound card see more...