Dreambones DreamSticks Chicken 5 ct uploaded by Chelsey S.

BY DREAMBONES

A non rawhide dog chew ideal for any size dog. 100% rawhide free, the outter layer is made with vegetables, the inner layer with real chicken breasts. 99% digestable, 99% fat fee, 100% delicious see more...

Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these to no end. They are the perfect size for my 9 -10lb shih tzus they come in a muktipack so I have enough for everyone to get one. Keeps them busy for hours and are fully digestible! These things are easily a go to for us ! Buy them always !
Kenlie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup absolutely loves these! 100% safe! although slightly expensive, completely worth every penny! They have bones for pups of all ages and sizes. I purchase mine from Walmart.
Taylor M.
Greenwood , SC
My dachshund goes crazy for these bones. It takes her a while to eat, so it keeps her busy while I get housework done. They are a bit on the pricey side, but the pup loves them! They are much better than giving your dog rawhide. I definitely recommend them.
Mary K.
Chicago
These are a great alternative to rawhides!!! My dog has a sensitive stomach but loves to chew and these give him the ability to fulfill that urge without getting sick on a rawhide or dealing with the dangers associated with rawhides. Love these!
Renata S.
Acworth , GA
My dogs go nuts for these treats. I love it because it is rawhide free so I know my dogs will be able to digest it better and will be easier on their tummies. It isn't overpriced either and it also helps clean their teeth!
Michelle V.
Mobile, AL
My chihuahuas love these bones! I love that Dreambones products do not contain rawhide. They are a good value just wish I could find them in a bigger pack. My dogs eat these in a few minutes! Would definitely buy again!
Karla V.
El Paso, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these chew bones plus they’re made with natural ingredients the only cons is that they are expensive compared to other chew bones
Abigail M.
These are our dogs favorites! It keeps them busy, tastes good to them and is a great rawhide alternative! Highly recommend!
Brenda G.
Covina , CA
My dogs loge this treat I was even able to train them with it. They enjoy the chewiness of the treat and the taste
Shaylin V.
Goshen , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Dog loves these. It's worth buying. Your dog or puppy would love them. And eat them right up
Lana M.
Does this have any dyes in it?
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Would this be okay for 2 shih tzus who are under 11lbs would they be able to chew on them with out any ill effects
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Are they made in the usa?
Shelby D.
Does your dog eat these almost as soon as you give them to it? Mine will almost inhale the peanut butter ones that are a little smaller.
Jennifer E.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been looking for a good treat for my dogs. Would you consider this for a large breed dog? I have a problem finding treats that my dogs won't swallow in 5 seconds.