BY DREAMBONES

A non rawhide dog chew ideal for any size dog. 100% rawhide free, the outter layer is made with vegetables, the inner layer with real chicken breasts. 99% digestable, 99% fat fee, 100% delicious see more...

Buy on Target*
Renata S.
My dogs go nuts for these treats. I love it because it is rawhide free so I know my dogs will be able to digest it better and will be easier on their tummies. It isn't overpriced either and it also helps clean their teeth!
Brenda G.
Covina , CA
My dogs loge this treat I was even able to train them with it. They enjoy the chewiness of the treat and the taste
Shaylin V.
Goshen , NY
Pet Lover Expert
My Dog loves these. It's worth buying. Your dog or puppy would love them. And eat them right up
sierra G.
Cleveland, OK
My dogs love these. They are the perfect size , so you don't have to worry about choking.
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
My toy rat terrier has a sensitive tummy and these rather pricey treats made him sick
Jennifer A.
Columbus, IN
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs love these, they can hear when I get the bag out and they always come running

Taylor M.
Seneca, Sc
My dachshund goes crazy for these bones. It takes her a while to eat, so it keeps her busy while I get housework done. They are a bit on the pricey side, but the pup loves them! They are much better than giving your dog rawhide. I definitely recommend them.
Michelle V.
Mobile, AL
My chihuahuas love these bones! I love that Dreambones products do not contain rawhide. They are a good value just wish I could find them in a bigger pack. My dogs eat these in a few minutes! Would definitely buy again!
Debra F.
Hudson, MI
Are they made in the usa?
Chelsey S.
Sherman's Dale , PA
Would this be okay for 2 shih tzus who are under 11lbs would they be able to chew on them with out any ill effects
Shelby D.
Does your dog eat these almost as soon as you give them to it? Mine will almost inhale the peanut butter ones that are a little smaller.
Lana M.
Does this have any dyes in it?
Emely C.
Los Angeles, CA
I've tried a few dog treats for my 1 year old dog and most of them make her sick there are a few that actually do her well, would you recommend these?