Dreambones DreamBone Vegetable and Chicken Medium Dog Chews 3 ct uploaded by Hope S.

BY DREAMBONES

A non rawhide dog chew ideal for dogs 26 to 50 lbs. 100% rawhide free, the outter layer is made with vegetables, the inner layer with real chicken breasts. 99% digestable, 99% fat free, 100% delicious. see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer L.
My puppy loves these bones so much! We sometimes have to take it away from him because we don't want him eating the whole thing in one day! Usually when he does he'll have to throw up the next day just because he had a bit too much. When he was a puppy we had to supervise him when he was eating these otherwise he would choke. Other than that these bones are great! I like the fact that they're not like raw hide because raw hide gets slimy and weird but these ones are great! They smell good and are easy to chew. My puppy is now 6 months and he is doing great with them.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
Recently, one of my dogs had a terrifying near-death experience; choking on a rawhide. After doing some research, I learned that this isn't an uncommon situation, and that rawhides are a known choking hazard. After the incident, I quickly researched different rawhide alternative bones, and theses ones were one of the first we have tried. They have more of a leathery texture, softer and more flexible than a rawhide. However, they are not soft treats that can be chewed up quickly, it still took my dogs some time to eat them, and enjoying them for about 10 minutes. One thing that I really liked about these bones is that they don't get stringy, slimy, and sticky like rawhides do. They get softer with chewing, and then brake off into smaller pieces, unlike rawhides that won't brake off, making the dream bones less of a choking hazard. I recommend the dental variety, as those smell really good and have parsley, chlorophyl and other good smelling ingredients that aren't in this flavor.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
My basset hound absolutely loves these bones and I love the fact that they do not contain rawhide and are digestible. My dog is a rough chewer so a large size bone will last him about 5-8 minutes. These seem to be easy on his teeth as they don't feel as hard as rawhide and they also do not have a strong scent to them. The one downside I have found it that if my dog chews these on the carpet it will leave a white residue. However, this is easy to get out of the carpet and I'm sure most bones similar to these tend to do the same.
Audie w.
Macon, GA
These are my dog's absolute favorite!! They are a healthy alternative to pure raw hide bones and he cannot get enough of these! We give them to him when we have to leave and he has to be in his crate and since we got these he doesn't mind going in the crate at all
Naomi H.
Gwinn, MI
I get these for my older dog because the rawhide were hurting her teeth.
Great alternative!
I assume they taste good cuz she'll guard this bone
Tara S.
My dog loves these treats. They are responsible priced and good for your dog as well.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
My dogs FAVORITE treat! They are a little expensive, but for the ingredients and quality of the treat itself, I don't mind spoiling her. She will pay attention to nothing else when she has one of these bones out and they don't upset her stomach.
Kathy H.
Farmville, NC
Maybe my dog is weird but he did not like these. He has had this type of bone before but not this brand and I obviously wasn't fooling him when I gave him this. He looked at me like I was crazy. Needless to say, they went to other dogs that would appreciate them more.
Brooke K.
Madison, CT
Does anyone know the exact sizes??