BY DREAMBONE

DreamBone® Medium Vegetable & Chicken Chews.
The healthy alternative to Rawhide™.
100% rawhide-free.
No rawhide.
What your dog dreams about!
99% digestible.
100% delicious.
Veterinarian approved. see more...

Megan S.
Our boxer Daisy loves dream bones. Much better than the regular rawhide bones.
Karly A.
Milford , OH
My dogs love these. They chew on them for a day or so. I have two mini dachshunds and they need good treats to chew to keep dental health up between cleanings. These are kind of pricey, but the dogs like them so I will continue to buy this brand.
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
Great product these are definitely the treat my dog is trained with when he uses the potty he knows this will be his reward !!!
Lynn C.
Bailey, NC
My dogs love these, they are pricey though. But I don't give them raw hide so these are a great alternative and seem way safer to me
Taylor L.
Spring, TX
My pups really love these! they're also a great price! cant beat it!! i love seeing my pups faces when i open these.
Kierstin L.
Morrisville, PA
My border collie and lab love these. They only last them about 20 minutes though. It settles them down for a little while I'm cooking. They are about 10 dollars for 3 bones and they are sold at walmart. Very convenient to pick up while shopping for other things. Overall, these are great bones and seem much safer than rawhide.