Dreambone Chicken Classic Bone Chews

by Dreambone

DreamBone® Medium Vegetable & Chicken Chews.
The healthy alternative to Rawhide™.
100% rawhide-free.
No rawhide.
What your dog dreams about!
99% digestible.
100% delicious.
Veterinarian approved.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dreambone Chicken Classic Bone Chews!
Kierstin L.
Morrisville, PA
My border collie and lab love these. They only last them about 20 minutes though. It settles them down for a little while I'm cooking. They are about 10 dollars for 3 bones and they are sold at walmart. Very convenient to pick up while shopping for other things. Overall, these are great bones and seem much safer than rawhide.
Lynn C.
Bailey, NC
My dogs love these, they are pricey though. But I don't give them raw hide so these are a great alternative and seem way safer to me
Jessica B.
Zanesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great product these are definitely the treat my dog is trained with when he uses the potty he knows this will be his reward !!!
Raghad M.
Commerce Twp, MI
My dog loves these!!! He knows exactly where they are and knows when he will get one too. There a bit pricey but so worth it. I give him one everytime I leave the house as a distraction and keep him busy. This is all I buy for him. I don't have to worry about ingredients and not knowing what's in them. I usually get them from Amazon as they are a little less pricey.
Keeley J.
Moorhead, MN
I have an older dog who’s had teeth removed due to poor bones/treats in the past. She can actually chew these and not choke on them! I swear by these, they are seriously worth the price.
meghan S.
oak park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my dog goes crazy for these! never give any digestive issues or any negative side effects!
April A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog has a sick obsession with these, so much so that she thinks she is getting one every single time she goes potty. They are perfect for her because she weighs 10 pounds so they are little enough for her. I can't really attest to the flavor but she seems to absolutely LOVE these!
Michelle C.
Riceboro , GA
My Pomeranian absolutely loves and goes crazy over these treats! He will protect his treat at any cost! He actually stole the bag we put in his stocking and hid it somewhere we have yet to find!
Jayla C.
Chillicothe, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don’t give my dog rawhide and these are the best alternative for it. Long lasting and he really loves it. The price is amazing for the quality of product. I will always buy these.
Skylar K.
Wisconsin Rapids
My large Labrador retriever LOVES these bones and gobbles them up quickly. To make them last a bit longer, I cut them in half. It's great that they don't splinter and are easily digestible.0
Dreambones DreamBone Vegetable and Chicken Medium Dog Chews 3 ct
Dreambones DreamBone Vegetable and Chicken Medium Dog Chews 3 ct

Looking for your answer?

Photos and Videos
Dreambone Chicken Classic Bone Chews uploaded by Jessica B.