BY NONE

In the 1980s and '90s, numerous women recorded blistering rock, but things were quite different in 1976 - when female singers tended to be. see more...

Amanda J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This album is a masterpiece! Ann and Nancy Wilson rock out hard! What a powerful duo! Ann’s unique, raspy voice was made for rock and roll! I love so many songs on this album! I always have this in my car to listen to! Listening to this album always puts me in a good mood! It’s great for rocking out to in your car! These songs are classic! Wonderful album! I highly recommend!
Autumn S.
Brookville, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite albums by heart! I purchased this CD a long time ago and still listen to it this day. These two girls are definitely talented and are true rick legends
Christina H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Absolutely love anything that heart sings. Grew up listening to them. I have a cd and my kids live barracuda.
Ravinder K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've watched this movie multiple times and it never gets old it gets funnier
Melissa P.
Schofield, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I always love listening to older music! So good anyone would like it I highly suggest listening to it to anyone
Diana V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I always enjoy listening to Heart during s road trip out going to LA during the summer times.
Angie C.
Clarksville, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Listening to Heart reminds me of my childhood. I grew up on rock and Heart is such a great band to jam out to.
Nancy K.
Welland , Ontario
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best Heart disc ever! I think the whole thing is great. Each and every song is powerful and the girls harmonies are perfect. Every time I hear it, I am reminded of my favorite times.
Victoria M.
Canton, OH
This is an amazing band...... The Album is even more amazing!! If you like the sound of rock from passionate women...... Heart would make an excellent choice!
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Heart ROCKS! I grew up listening to Heart and have always enjoyed ALL of their songs. This album is fantastic and anytime I place in my car, I'm instantly smiling and singing along.