BY DREAMBABY

Baby on Board Sign, Protecting our most precious cargo. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Adrianna W.
Adrianna W.
I love these! They stay on well and the color makes them easily visible to alert emergency responders if I child could be in the car. LOVE it! ALL parents should have one in case. Definitely recommend
Toccara L.
Toccara L.
Get item to have! Let's emergency personnel know that a child could be in the car. I even wrote on the back my children's name and emergency contact number. Love this!
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
Cute little window hanging for your car that lets people be aware there is a child in the car for hopes that they are a little more cautious on the road.
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
Mega Parent Expert
We have a few of these and love them.I feel like when they're up people drive with caution.My son says they're road signs.😂
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I think it is a good idea to always have one of these in the car your child will be in. If in an accident, this will let emergency responders know there may be a child in the car as well.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love this sign! If you get into an accident and you have one of these, paramedics, police officers and fire fighters will know that there is someone on board who cannot help themselves so they will automatically check for our child and make sure he/she is safe! I would recommend this product to anyone. clean windows are a must so the product stays
Dezeray W.
Dezeray W.
LOUISVILLE, KY
I HAVE 2 OF THESE IN MY CAR AND I DEFIANTLY THINKS THIS HELPS. I THINK MY MOTHER GOT THIS FOR ME AT WALMART VERY INEXPENSIVE
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Pasadena, CA
This is a pretty good product but I find it falls off constantly & loses the suction But maybe I just need to clean the windows