Dream Wonder® Powder

This mattifying powder glides on soft and smooth for flawless coverage.

Which is lighter Dream Wonder Powder #15 or #10?
Does this product make this skin look dry?
will be worth? Who recommends it to me?
Start your review of Dream Wonder® Powder!
Perla T.
Dream Wonder® Powder uploaded by Perla T.
I love this product is my favorite one ! Makes my skin flawless and I don’t see anything negative about this product. It gives a matte finish to my makeup i’m in love with it, i have been using this product for about a year, I absolutely recommend it.
Cedkira F.
This is very great for the skin its so so wonderful i love it as usually its does not break my skin ouy it helps if anything.
Cami L.
Riverdale, UT
It doesn't go on the greatest and I feel like it rubs off super easy. So I don't use it unless I have run out of make up.
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
I just discovered this powder and I just love it! The name suits it so well because it gives your skin a soft, ethereal look. Just beautiful!
Christine B.
Williamstown, NJ
Great compact to Be on the run with in case you need to Touch up your make Up
Great compact to Be on the run with in case you need to Touch up your make Up
Daryl C.
Wichita Falls
Great product, the packaging is very nice, this is a great price and gets the job done!
Lillian H.
Adamsville
I thought it was ok. I ran out really fast. There is not a lot in the can. I don’t like that it leaves bumps on my skin even tho I had liquid foundation on under it.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
This makes my skin look amazing! A lot of powder will separate on my face and will look weird, but this stays put.
Mary P.
Clearfield, KY
Dream Wonder® Powder uploaded by Mary P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my FAVORITE!!! I've never been one to wear any powder for foundation. But, the first time I tried this I fell in love with it!! It blends for perfect, silky smooth feeling coverage, and it even replaced my BB cream!! I still use a little concealer under my eyes and a few other places, and the Dream Wonder does the rest.
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like this powder works great and hasn’t let me down keep your face dry and in place no improvement needed
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
il y a 4 ans
  Maybelline Dream Matte® Powder  I was curious what this powder is like? Is i t okay to use as a finishing powder and does it stay on pretty well? I'm looking for a finishing and setting powder ! what do you recommend and that it's not out there in price either!
Brooke H. il y a 3 ans
I think this is good for a finishing and and setting powder since it stays long but it is a foundation that's pretty pigmented so if you want a boost over your liquid foundation I highly recommend this.
Karina M.
Coral Gables, FL
il y a 4 ans
Dream Wonder® Powder I'm not sure if I should pick this powder or the better skin one. I have oily skin. Can someone help me please?
Jonnay V. il y a 3 ans
I have oily skin as well but this product works great on my skin! It gives it a nice matte look and doesn’t make my face feel greasy. I’d recommend this one, it’s the best I’ve tried so far