Dream Whip 4 Ct Whipped Topping Mix 5.2 Oz Box uploaded by Ammarah A.

BY DREAM WHIP

Dream Whip Topping Mix, 2.6 Oz, 2 count: 2.6-oz containers Kosher see more...

Maricarr B.
DORAL FL 33192
This makes such a great whipped topping for cakes and pie, my secret is anytime I don't have time to make a cake from scratch I buy a. Ox cake mix and add those to it. It always comes out great and no one ever believes it's a good cake. This is easy to get at the supermarket and it is not expensive.
Ashley E.
Sacramento, CA
Celebrating a birthday at work my coworker brought in a homemade strawberry Jell-O cake and it was absutely delicious. Following the instructions on the box she made the frosting which had a whipped pudding like texture that went down smooth. It's not overly sweet like buttercream frosting. Overall the world is a better place with this product in it!
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Foodie Expert
My second Top Choice and whipped cream I prefer the refrigerated kind but if I can't get that this is definitely the second best very effective and not runny one
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
I like to use dream whip for cake frosting. It is a lot lighter than regular frostings in the containers. It is very easy to make and love the taste. I feel this is a healthier alternative to regular frosting. I would recommend this product.
Heather O.
I love this for whipped topping on French silk pie as it doesn't turn runny and I love mixing it into pudding to make a pie like the one on the box.
Ammarah A.
ISLAMABAD
Its a great whip cream its fluffy and does not take time to make its not too heavy and one of the best whipped cream I've ever used.