Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetDream Water
Snoozeberry, 25 Ounce, Sleep Aid, 24 Count

Dream Water Snoozeberry, 2.5 Ounce, Sleep Aid, 24 Count

Tired of those sleepless nights? We can help you finally take a snooze with our Snoozeberry Shot. This concentrated formula is brought to you in a delicious combination of Blueberries and Pomegranate. It is great for people who want to fall asleep with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dream Water Snoozeberry, 2.5 Ounce, Sleep Aid, 24 Count!
Jess M.
san jose, CA
Dream Water Snoozeberry, 2.5 Ounce, Sleep Aid, 24 Count uploaded by Jess M.
Purchased at: Safeway
I have tried the powder and I really want to test the bottle, this really works.Dream Water Snoozeberry, 2.5 Ounce, Sleep Aid, 24 Count Mmmm
Brittany T.
Livingston, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Don’t take my two starts to complete heart and make sure to try this product yourself, I suffer from chronic anxiety and insomnia so don’t take this review fully without truly trying this product first beauties, I literally have so much trouble sleeping but I do have to say it tastes good and is easy to drink!
Geraldine M.
Bangor, ME
I tried this because it was on clearance at Walmart. It was quick and easy to swallow. I did start to feel sleepy after about 10 minutes. I let my gabba emotions take over, and I fell into a blissful state of mind. I am completely satisfied with this miracle water, and I do recommend it.
Corina B.
Haydenville, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Very good sleep but very vivid dreams! It tastes really nice. I like the size of it too because large drinks for sleep don’t make sense. Getting up to pee tends to disturb sleep.
Krystle N.
Moorpark, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was definitely the polar opposite of a 5 hour energy drink! It worked well and the flavor wasn’t horrible. However, I felt very weird before falling asleep. I usually just take melatonin and float off to dreamland, but this one made me feel loopy before bed. Great for traveling.
Michele R.
ballstonspa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not really get any effects from this. The cost was right and the taste was ok but I don’t think it assisted me to sleep. Affordable, I may try again to see if it works.
Taylor J.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh my lanta, this stuff is wild! It definitely made me sleepy, but also felt really weird until I fell asleep. Like - heavy body and head.
Amy K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I absolutely live dream water, it doesn’t taste the best. But it is the only sleep aid I have tried that worked and I didn’t wake up groggy the next day
Brittany A.
Bonney Lake, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Absolutely nothing! I tried fur several nights straight & sadly, like anything I had ever tried, it was like drinking water. Never again! Use seemed great :(.
Hannah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tried this on an international flight after seeing it in airport shops. It didn’t do a single thing for me. It might have made it worse because I was stressed that it didn’t work. Would not recommend.

Looking for your answer?