4 colors available

BY DREAM WATER

New. Sleep Naturally. 4 Shot Value Pack. Natural Citrus Flavor. Drug Free. Wake Refreshed†. 0 Calorie. Breakthrough Innovation & Scientific Discovery. Convenient size & fast acting liquid form. Developed with sleep & relaxation experts. Features the unique SleepStat™ Natural Blend. This pr. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
Oahu, HI
The first thing that pulled me in about this product was definitely its name! I love the way it sounds & it makes me want to buy it! The taste of this tastes really great! Almost similar to the beverage propel it tasted very fruit & I felt really relaxed & less tensed when I got into bed, i can say I did have a great night sleep. But I'm not too sure if I can say it's helped with complexion or any appearance of fuller looking hair either. I'd have to keep an eye out for those
Chan C.
Chan C.
Keene, NH
Are you kidding me !this product is awesome.I have terrible jet lag when I flew to Malaysia but when I took this dream water I slept like a baby all the way to 9 AM!!
It's a miracle product