BY DREAM WATER

New. Sleep Naturally. 4 Shot Value Pack. Natural Citrus Flavor. Drug Free. Wake Refreshed†. 0 Calorie. Breakthrough Innovation & Scientific Discovery. Convenient size & fast acting liquid form. Developed with sleep & relaxation experts. Features the unique SleepStat™ Natural Blend. This pr. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
The first thing that pulled me in about this product was definitely its name! I love the way it sounds & it makes me want to buy it! The taste of this tastes really great! Almost similar to the beverage propel it tasted very fruit & I felt really relaxed & less tensed when I got into bed, i can say I did have a great night sleep. But I'm not too sure if I can say it's helped with complexion or any appearance of fuller looking hair either. I'd have to keep an eye out for those
Chan C.
Keene, NH
Review for: Dream Water Sleep & Relaxation Shot, 4 ea more...
Are you kidding me !this product is awesome.I have terrible jet lag when I flew to Malaysia but when I took this dream water I slept like a baby all the way to 9 AM!!
It's a miracle product
Brianna B.
What are the ingredients?